Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got that same blazer that Acoustic is wearing today. It's quickly becoming a staple piece for me (at least in the warmer ends of the seasons)

Comment

@Jordan: Sweet! It's one of my staples as well. I'm starting to prefer cotton over wool blazers more even in the winter since It gives off a more casual vibe with more breathability.

Comment

You guys all dress so well! I need to start catching up.

Comment

thmage, Compliments? Aw, shucks. ...go on.

Comment

@bruschetta I'm really liking your fit w/ the mctavish

- I know the mctavish is a great casual shoe for jeans. do you wear them w/ lighter colored chinos or chinos w/ creases in them?

Comment

itsm3json, Thank you. The McTavish's are great for dressed up casual outfits. I only wear them with dark colored pants such as dark wash jeans, navy slacks, charcoal slacks, etc. They might look a bit off with casual chinos.

The pants that I was wearing in those photos were Bonobos' non-iron navy "Monday Blues": http://www.bonobos.com/monday-blues. I prefer my pants to have a nice crease and a crisp silhouette, but (ironically) the non-iron material is almost impossible to keep ironed.

Comment

Hehe need to iron out the end of my chinos there!

Blazer: BR

Tie: Target

Socks: Target

Pocket Square: target

Shirt: BR

Shoes: AE

Pants: Bonobos

Comment

Nice oufit Acoustic. Strands? Which BR blazer is it? Can't seem to find any on the website with a right chest pocket.

Comment

@mixto: Thanks! Oh it's actually on my left pocket since I took a pic against a mirror. Its the blazer they had 3 months ago that is no longer on their site. And yes those are Strands, I hear you are planning on picking up some strands yourself soon from one of the other threads...first pair of AEs?

Comment

Yes, getting the strands, hopefully the first pair that I keep. I tried the clifton at the previous sale, but aesthetically they just didn't do it, a bit too plain.

Comment

agree w/ mixto acoustic, I love the simplicity of your fits.

- looks really polished

- I received my strands yesterday, but had to send them back due to some issues. Another brutal 2wk wait for the replacements lol.

Comment

@itsm Thanks! I love simple things :-)

!? What was wrong with your first pair of strands?

Comment

the 1st pair suffered from heel splitting.

2nd pair - bowing at the ankles

3rd pair - a charm? lol

Comment

@itsm: Ah, hopefully you'll get a perfect pair this time!

Red White and Blue Madras Pants Today

Shirt: Jcrew

Blazer: Target

Pants LEC

Shoes: Frye

Comment

You must share from where you got those pants!

Comment

Working...
                                X