Comment

99 degrees in Denver today.

Blazer: Bonobos Unconstructed Italian Blazer
      Shirt: Nordstroms Rack
      Trousers: The Tie Bar wool trousers
      Shoes: Allen Edmonds
      Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

Warm outside but freezing in the office. Didn’t realize my cardigan was buttoned wrong for like an hour...

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Mildly patriotic
          What suit is this?

Comment

It’s a Suitsupply Havana jacket I’ve had for a little while and some Target chinos.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              Warm outside but freezing in the office. Didn’t realize my cardigan was buttoned wrong for like an hour...

What boots are you wearing? Those are gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
                What boots are you wearing? Those are gorgeous.
                They are these Lof & Tung Albanel's in Tobacco Suede: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/coll...-tobacco-suede

I will say that the quality is top notch. I own lower end GYW shoes up to Carmina from a price range. These slot is very close to the top if not the top for shoes now. The stitching is superb and the sole doesn't stick out a ton like AE shoes do. These also filled a hole in my wardrobe where I want a pair of suede chelseas I could throw on and go that work with everything.

The only downside right now is that the rubber on the heel feels soft. It doesn't feel as sturdy as some other shoes but this is a minor complaint. I love these things and will buy more L&T shoes in the future.

Comment

Vacation on the east coast, I have been more and more leaning to single pleat trousers as my go to outside of suiting.

Pants: Suitsupply
                  Shirt: BR
                  Shoes: Velasca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just some more, out to dinner tonight.

Shirt: Stafford OCBD
                    Pants: BR
                    Blazer: Suitsupply

A side note, first pair I bought from those guys and I'm really looking forward to buying a second.

Comment

Old Navy floral shirt
                      Old Navy shorts
                      AE Sea Island penny loafers
                      Modded Invicta

Comment

Good morning chaps, first time posting here and I am prepared to receive your feedback.

Monday: Curry & Paxton shades. L/S pique policy from La Redoute, Gap chinos, Converse hi-tops, Jack Wolfskin rucksack and a second Go foldable backpack (I'm finishing up a piece of research and returning 30 library books in stages). Mondaine watch, same one every day.

Today: Next field jacket, John Smedley cardigan, Linea chambray shirt, Esprit belt, Nudie jeans, battered and beloved Barbour boots and backpacks as previously. Wireless headphones by Sony (playing Blue Lines by Massive Attack).

I'm aware that these brands are mainly European and may be unfamiliar, happy to chat about them.
                        Last edited by Shortandneat; July 31, 2019, 06:28 PM. Reason: Autocorrect horrors

Comment

Last leg of the vacation it's a little hot for the jacket but I love wearing the thing.

Shirt: BB Milano
                          Teba Jacket: Curzon
                          Jeans: BR rapid movement.
                          Tie: Suit Supply

Comment

Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
                            ]

but I love wearing the thing.

Teba Jacket: Curzon
                            ‘As well you should,’ said a jealous viewer

Comment

[MENTION=12090]Useknifeonly[/MENTION] - I feel that outfit is a miss. A tie with denim can be tough in general and sockless with rolled dark denim is not a situation where it works. Also a teba is a Spanish chore coat which makes the tie feel out of place as well. Also sockless then a jacket feels out of place. I don't want my feet to get too hot yet I have a jacket for the top half?

Comment

WIWT

Sorry double post

Comment

Working...
                                X