Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A day off around town.




    Shirt - RW&Co
    Cardigan - Brooks Brothers
    Jeans - Mango
    Belt - British Belt Company
    Watch - JLC Reverso


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment




      Interview #5 and I still can't take a decently-lit photo...
      S&M
      Charles Tyrwhitt
      The Tie Bar

      Comment


        My J. Crew blowout order came a day early yesterday. Can't believe I got this cord collar/trim Sussex jacket for $18.



        J. Crew Sussex jacket in loden
        Old Navy henley T
        Old Navy Chambray shirt




        Gustin Cone Stretch selvedge
        AE olive suede Saukville wingtip boots

        Comment


          So you spent about a total of $40 on everything above the waist and $500 below?



          Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
          My J. Crew blowout order came a day early yesterday. Can't believe I got this cord collar/trim Sussex jacket for $18.



          J. Crew Sussex jacket in loden
          Old Navy henley T
          Old Navy Chambray shirt




          Gustin Cone Stretch selvedge
          AE olive suede Saukville wingtip boots

          Comment


            Originally posted by joekloo View Post
            So you spent about a total of $40 on everything above the waist and $500 below?
            Haha, that'd be crazy if I did!

            The Gustin I bought previously on eBay for like 40, and the shoes during an AE shoebank sale a couple years back for ~$100.

            Comment


              WIWT




              Shearling Jacket - Belstaff
              Green Sweater - RW & Co
              Oxblood belt - British Belt Company
              Black Jeans - Mango
              Work Boots - Timberland
              Watch - Vintage Soviet Elektronika 1 LED



              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Publius; February 8, 2019, 06:16 AM.

              Comment


                Oh man that watch takes me back. I remember my uncle having a very similar watch when I was a kid. I loved seeing the glowing red numbers.

                Comment




                  Comment


                    JCrew shirt, Lands' End blazer, Dockers and JCPenney wingtips.

                    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by JBarwick View Post


                      Are those black cavanaughs? I'm looking for black loafers.

                      Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jean-Baptiste Grenouille View Post
                        Are those black cavanaughs? I'm looking for black loafers.

                        Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                        These are some Carmina loafers in navy. I've looked at the Cavanaugh's quite a bit as they can be had for cheap on eBay but will likely pick up Randolphs instead for the full strap look. I used to not like it until someone on here wore some Randolph's and I started liking them.

                        Comment


                          New-ish Daltons in walnut. There’s some deep creasing around the top of the heels that I haven’t seen with other boots. These are a bit taller than my Wolverine 1k Mile though, so maybe that’s the explanation.




                          PS Fun Fact, I had to take that second pic a couple times before Tapatalk was convinced it wasn’t genitalia.



                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            My pair looks similar in terms of the creasing in that location. Think it’s just a combination of the type of leather and the extra height on these compared to some other boots.


                            Originally posted by JayS View Post
                            New-ish Daltons in walnut. There’s some deep creasing around the top of the heels that I haven’t seen with other boots. These are a bit taller than my Wolverine 1k Mile though, so maybe that’s the explanation.




                            PS Fun Fact, I had to take that second pic a couple times before Tapatalk was convinced it wasn’t genitalia.



                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Banks View Post
                              My pair looks similar in terms of the creasing in that location. Think it’s just a combination of the type of leather and the extra height on these compared to some other boots.
                              That’s good to hear. Was worried about them tearing there.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jays View Post
                                ... Ps fun fact, i had to take that second pic a couple times before tapatalk was convinced it wasn’t genitalia.
                                Originally posted by banks View Post
                                my pair looks similar in terms of the creasing in that location. ...
                                phrasing!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X