This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Nice combo, but 90s ? Hot damn, son. It was in the 70s here Friday and I thought THAT was warm, only hit high 50s today, and it was in the 30s in the morning... Already had some frost on my windshield!
    I don't even know what some of those words mean anymore. It's never going to cold here ever again. News update: it didn't even sprinkle enough to turn on the windshield wipers. 5 min of driving and all evidence of moisture was gone.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying out turtlenecks are part of the regular rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great. Details on the sweater (and the shoes too)? I'd wear turtleneck all the time, but my stubble rips them up.

Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
        Trying out turtlenecks are part of the regular rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
          Looks great. Details on the sweater (and the shoes too)? I'd wear turtleneck all the time, but my stubble rips them up.
          Hey thanks yeah that pretty much sums up today.

The missus actually picked it up for me at h&m of all places it's all cotton so bear that in mind. The shoes are from a brand called finsbury

I think I may have picked up a pair from at least feom 5 plus years ago on eBay. As a browse through the sight currently showcases some pretty awful designs and they look pretty cheap. There is a shoe maker in France of the same name I think. I remember someone else telling me on here that the one in France quality is on par with carmina. That might be where this particuliar pair comes from as the quality is top notch on these.

Comment

Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
            Hey thanks yeah that pretty much sums up today.

The missus actually picked it up for me at h&m of all places it's all cotton so bear that in mind. The shoes are from a brand called finsbury

I think I may have picked up a pair from at least feom 5 plus years ago on eBay. As a browse through the sight currently showcases some pretty awful designs and they look pretty cheap. There is a shoe maker in France of the same name I think. I remember someone else telling me on here that the one in France quality is on par with carmina. That might be where this particuliar pair comes from as the quality is top notch on these.

Having experience with Finsbury in France, I would not say they are on par with Carmina. They are decent and I would put them on par with a Meermin.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              Having experience with Finsbury in France, I would not say they are on par with Carmina. They are decent and I would put them on par with a Meermin.
              Gotcha good to know, as far I I recall I am also certain you were the one who told me in the first place correct?

Comment

Just loving the cool weather. The pants are actually a pretty nice shade of olive. Don't known if you can see it in the picture.

Comment

Mornings are cool enough for A layer.

Chambray bomber from Cotton On
                  Linen band collar from Uniqlo
                  Navy/Denim Jomers
                  Massdrop sneakers
                  Last edited by Dun; October 9, 2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

J. Crew lambswool shawl collar sweater
                    Gustin Cone stretch selvedge
                    AE olive suede Saukville wingtip boots

Comment

Thrifted some pleated wool pants to mess with. First try. Happy with the out come. Also am ok with the slight volume of the waist and thigh.

Comment

Ben

Comment

Ted Baker shawl collar cardigan
                          BR merino henley
                          Gustin Okayama Shadow grey selvedge
                          Aldo burgundy wingtips (surprisingly nicer, softer leather than what I've usually seen from them)
                          Fossil messenger bag
                          Modded Seiko SNK

Comment

Fall is here

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                              Fall is here

The most fall post ever, love it.

How do you like the Barbour over sportcoats? Been looking into one but not sure how I feel about it over jackets

Comment

Originally posted by Image of the Invisible View Post
                                The most fall post ever, love it.

How do you like the Barbour over sportcoats? Been looking into one but not sure how I feel about it over jackets

I like it. If you buy the Beaufort in your usual size then it should fit over a sport coats. Hell this one is sized down, more for casual wear, and it fits over a sport coat.

Comment

Working...
                                X