Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mango jacket, Bass OCBD, Lee jeans, 1901 suede chukkas, RL suede belt, Benrus watch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

• @Barwick...love the brown jacket, what is the brand?

Comment

• [MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION].....how do you like the Jack Erwin boots? I thought about buying some during the Dale but didn't. After seeing you picture I wish I would have!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kddub2001 View Post
          [MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION].....how do you like the Jack Erwin boots? I thought about buying some during the Dale but didn't. After seeing you picture I wish I would have!
          I think i’m really going to like them. They fit TTS in length (I’m a 9.5 on the brannock and these are a 9.5), but they’re a touch narrow, which suits me. They’re well constructed and the detail work is good. Leather is pretty substantial, and the leather sole is pretty stiff, so they’re going to require a break-in period. I’ve worn them twice now and the second wear was better than the first by a lot. Leather quality is good, but not spectacular (color is a touch more uniform than I’d like, and some minor creasing is already apparent), but I think after break-in, they’re going to see a lot of wear. For the sale price, they feel like a steal.
          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by Kddub2001 View Post
            [MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION].....how do you like the Jack Erwin boots? I thought about buying some during the Dale but didn't. After seeing you picture I wish I would have!
            They do look great in that photo, don't they? I'm not sure I've ever seen a pair IRL.
            WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• I am wondering where [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] is. I thought he'd be all over this.
              WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

• Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
                I am wondering where [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] is. I thought he'd be all over this.
                Never seen a dappered post with a military uniform on anywhere, so i stayed out.

Also I'm still chasing a refund on my abhorrent massdrop chukkas.
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• Sorry to break the sequence. First look of fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• AE Randolphs?
                    Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post

Sorry to break the sequence. First look of fall.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post

Sorry to break the sequence. First look of fall.

C-c-c-combo breaker
                      Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Jean-Baptiste Grenouille View Post
                        AE Randolphs?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Good eye.

Comment

• Came here just to post this business mullet look:
                          https://dappered.com/2018/09/happy-w...ered-look-day/

Unfortunately no brick wall...
                          Last edited by bpc135798642; October 2, 2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• As soon as the temps dropped out came the heavier wool. Don't care if it's early. Those pants used to be not so tight but recent gymming as started to make everything fit tight in new places.

Comment

• It's been in the 90's this week but it might rain today! So all of the layers come out.

Jcf seersucker and chinos, j crew linen vest, uniqlo mac just in case and some old waxed canvas vans.

I think it's supposed to go back to 90 degrees again though

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dun View Post
                                It's been in the 90's this week but it might rain today! So all of the layers come out.

Jcf seersucker and chinos, j crew linen vest, uniqlo mac just in case and some old waxed canvas vans.

I think it's supposed to go back to 90 degrees again though

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
                                Nice combo, but 90s ? Hot damn, son. It was in the 70s here Friday and I thought THAT was warm, only hit high 50s today, and it was in the 30s in the morning... Already had some frost on my windshield!

Comment

Working...
                                X