X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a clean mirror I see??

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I can't tell whose wardrobe I am most envious of amongst JC, nicholas, BenR, acoustic, or Alan..

Acoustic, where do you live that you can wear a cardigan today? The heat index in Atlanta this morning is 120 degrees.

Comment

Pardon the awkward bathroom self potrait..

Shirt: Neiman Marcus Trim Fit

Pants: Dockers D2 Straight Fit

Tie: Tommy Hilfiger

Watch: Orient Mako

Not seen in the picture: Blue cotton blazer from Target

Comment

looks good pratyk.

- really like the fit of that shirt. did you do any extra tailoring or that is the way it came?

Comment

Here's my entry in the Where's Waldo contest:

Comment

@greg: lol no no just have the blinds shut so mirror looks cleaner than it should!

@Kenneth: 120!? My goodness! It's 64 in California!

@pratyk: Nice but... Y U NO SHOW YOUR TARGET BLAZER!? One of my favorite staples!

@NC: That express jacket looks very versatile and breathable! Retired the Target Blazer?

Comment

EDIT: duplicate post

Comment

Thanks guys..

@itsm3json, I haven't gotten any tailoring done... it fits perfectly (I used to buy 17.5" collars up until now and this one is 17")

@acoustic .. Well, it rained in the morning and the blazer got wet, so i had thrown it on a fan in an effort to dry it quickly.. thankfully, it didn't rain that bad..

Comment

Pratyk - I'm also devastated that the Target blazer didn't make the pic!

Acoustic - I like the brighter color and lighter fabric for summer. I have a BR one on a medium that is too big for me, I've realized. Jessy asked me on Twitter, so in case others are wondering the same question, it was on clearance and is only sold as S/M/L sizing with very long sleeves. I'm 6'1", but I'm hiking up the sleeves in the pics. I showed it to my Milwaukee tailor, and he declined to tailor the sleeves because of the special stitching. I have a plan to suggest to my SFO tailor, so I'll see what she says.

For the last pic, I have the matching tie from Express for that shirt, but trust me, it's not something I would wear together except as a gag!

Comment

@Acoustic, where do you live in California?

@Nic, glad to hear the tie is a gag. I was pretty worried for a second.

Comment

Are the matching shirt and tie from Express, as well? I think I deliberated purchasing that same tie in their sale section a few weeks ago, but decided I'd been buying far too many red, white, & blue things lately (shirts, mostly) and that I couldn't really think of more than one or two things to wear it with, when I typically try to think of at least half a dozen applications before letting myself make a purchase. I think the same thing happened with the shirt like a month earlier!

Edit: Whoops, just saw your post! Was definitely thinking to myself that the exact match might be a little (or a lot) over the top. Good to see it was a joke!

Comment

@thmage: I'm in northern CA. Where the weather is pretty much stable in all seasons

Gonna chill and read in the park today:

Comment

@Acousticfoodie Where's the stool ?

Comment

@Jessy: Is that my signature piece now? LoL I guess that's better than my dirty mirror!

Comment

Today, I saw a couple of shirtless people in the city, but no Acousticfoodie

btw, do you live in a flat?

Comment

Working...
                                X