Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap henley, Ted Baker shawl cardigan, Gustin slim stretch selvedge, thrifted Allen Edmonds Benton

I guess these are orthopedic insert friendly, but without them they fit my higher volume feet very comfortably.

Comment

I love these shoes. Carmina short wings in snuff suede

Comment

JCF jacket, BR merino henley, Gustin Okayama Shadow selvedge, thrifted AE Benton

Stripped down excess wax/original burnishing and bourbonized it with black wax (before picture two posts above). I think they turned out pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

JCF jacket, BR merino henley, Gustin Okayama Shadow selvedge, thrifted AE Benton

Stripped down excess wax/original burnishing and bourbonized it with black wax (before picture two posts above). I think they turned out pretty nice.

Shoes came out nice! Makes me tempted to do something similar to my bourbon park aves.

Comment

How do you like that jcf field jacket? I've almost pulled the trigger a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
              How do you like that jcf field jacket? I've almost pulled the trigger a couple times.
              It's great! I had to shorten the sleeves, but that was something I knew I'd have to do, being only 5'6". Helps having a sewing machine. It's lightweight and fitted, but not tight so perfect for throwing on over anything. I was lucky and got it for only $24 (+tax) a month ago.

[MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION] : Thanks! I really like the pictures I see online of the factory burnished bourbons. Yours not up to snuff? Could just add a little black polish/cream here and there to jazz things up a bit before you strip any of the original burnishing away.
              Last edited by Nandyn; September 12, 2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks! That's exactly when I was thinking of buying. Will have to wait until it goes on sale again.

Comment

[MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] Mine are just a little beat up and the burnishing is a little uneven as they were seconds to begin with so they could use some TLC. Shoe care is one thing I always end up slacking on besides wiping them down with a cloth and stuffing shoe trees in them when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                    [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] Mine are just a little beat up and the burnishing is a little uneven as they were seconds to begin with so they could use some TLC. Shoe care is one thing I always end up slacking on besides wiping them down with a cloth and stuffing shoe trees in them when I get home.
                    Gotcha gotcha. Give it a shot and post your results!

Comment

Haven’t worn these in forever and I’m not sure why.

Allen Edmonds Fifth Street boots. Love these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gap henley, Ted Baker shawl cardigan, Gustin slim stretch selvedge, thrifted Allen Edmonds Benton
                        Very much like the Ted Baker Cardigan, especially in that colour...I am a fair bit older than you I suspect, and I find I am wearing shawl collar cardigans more as an alternative to the ubiquitous grey hoody... I really do need to get a couple of long sleeved Henleys but I can only seem to find the short sleeved ones locally...

Comment

Originally posted by Pete E View Post
                          Very much like the Ted Baker Cardigan, especially in that colour...I am a fair bit older than you I suspect, and I find I am wearing shawl collar cardigans more as an alternative to the ubiquitous grey hoody... I really do need to get a couple of long sleeved Henleys but I can only seem to find the short sleeved ones locally...
                          I love shawl collar sweaters and cardigans, must have almost a couple dozen of em total. You should check out eBay. I've bought 5 of the BR merino henleys (sweater like thickness) for about $15 shipped each.

Comment

A rare Friday treat for Toby (and me)! Playing hooky at our favorite dog park after dropping the wife off for Lasik.

Gap quilted vest
                            BR sweater
                            Old Navy henley
                            Gustin Cone American selvedge
                            Dubbed J. Crew Ludlow suede CTB.
                            Last edited by Nandyn; September 14, 2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

You should check out eBay. I've bought 5 of the BR merino henleys (sweater like thickness) for about $15 shipped each.
                              I am not that lucky...if I fell in a barrel of tits, I'd come up sucking my thumb!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete E View Post
                                I am not that lucky...if I fell in a barrel of tits, I'd come up sucking my thumb!
                                I dunno man, that seems kind of lucky. I love my barrel aged liquor and beer and all, but barrel aged titties?

Comment

Working...
                                X