This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-post from the watch thread.

SS jacket, BB shirt, Paul Smith tie, Goodfellow chinos, Nordstrom 1901 boots, Casio watch
    Ben

Comment

WIWT

Spier Mackay
      Freenote
      Clark’s DBs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JCF shirt
        Gustin slim stretch selvedge
        Frye grey/ash nubuck double monks
        Homemade veg tan belt
        Modded Invicta on homemade veg tan strap
        Last edited by Nandyn; August 23, 2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

Waiting for the bus.

Jeans - Gap
            Shirt - Gap
            Shoes - AE
            Headphones - BeatsX
            Messenger bag - Coach

Comment

Haspel, Brooks Bros (shirt and pance), AE Mora 2.0 in Bourbon.

up by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

down by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

In the wild:

Mondays by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Waiting for the bus.

Shirt - Gap
                Pants - Gap
                Shoes - AE

Comment

#hotelselfie

Spier green slub, BB Milano linen gingham, JCF linen cotton blend, AE Shell Daltons.

20180829_071926 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

20180829_072308 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
                  https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Love that it's close enough to boot season to be wearing boots again (at least the temps have dropped into the 70's and that's good enough for me).

J. Crew Ludlow Suede CTB dubbed with a single coat of Sno-Seal. Originally looked like: https://dappered.com/2015/04/in-revi...cap-toe-boots/

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                      Love that it's close enough to boot season to be wearing boots again (at least the temps have dropped into the 70's and that's good enough for me).
                      It was 40s and rainy here on Monday and IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I drank chai tea and burned fancy candles and sat in front of my fireplace and wore tweed and boots like the basic white boy I am and it was GREAT
                      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                        It was 40s and rainy here on Monday and IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I drank chai tea and burned fancy candles and sat in front of my fireplace and wore tweed and boots like the basic white boy I am and it was GREAT
                        92 "feels like 100" here due to humidity... just brutal in comparison.

Comment

WIWT

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                          92 "feels like 100" here due to humidity... just brutal in comparison.
                          Same weather here in MA but with the addition of massive power outages in the area. Office is currently unaffected and I’m kind of dreading going home which doesn’t have power as of now.
                          [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] I’ve been telling my coworkers that I can’t wait to do exactly that. Basic white boy for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                            Same weather here in MA but with the addition of massive power outages in the area. Office is currently unaffected and I’m kind of dreading going home which doesn’t have power as of now.
                            [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] I’ve been telling my coworkers that I can’t wait to do exactly that. Basic white boy for life.
                            I'm Asian, but I'm basically a banana so I too am looking forward to those things as well, but substitute porters, stouts, more barrel aged options, and winter beers instead of the chai.

Still too hot to be wearing anything >12oz denim or sweaters, but at least I can actually wear some pants now and breathe the air outside (we're surrounded by forest fires in the Puget sound and had hazardous air for a few weeks, including a week equivalent to smoking 5-8 cigarettes a day... Worst was having to keep all the windows closed while it was 80+).

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                              I'm Asian, but I'm basically a banana
                              LOL, never heard that one before

Comment

had to.

Comment

Working...
                                X