stylish smart awesome
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Trying out a denim shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        Trying out a denim shirt.

I've only seen a few denim dress shirts that I felt pulled it off, but that comes pretty close for me. More importantly, that sportcoat is awesome. Details?

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
          I've only seen a few denim dress shirts that I felt pulled it off, but that comes pretty close for me. More importantly, that sportcoat is awesome. Details?
          It is a Justo Gimeno teba in cigar/blue windowpane linen/wool. These two pictures were the inspiration to buy it in this color combo:

Comment

WIWT

Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

[MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] - Deets on the jacket? I hate to ask knowing you $$$ shoe taste.

Comment

[MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] - Deets on the jacket? I hate to ask knowing you $$$ shoe taste.
                Haha when it comes to dress shirts and tailoring I like my spier & mackay just as much as the next guy. The brand is ts(s) and I can’t stress how much I love the jacket.

https://www.namu-shop.com/collection...k-lapel-blazer

The depth of the material is hard to capture in photos but it’s super cool in person. It’s a really versatile piece especially for someone like me where sportcoat / suit isn’t required for work. If you’re a 40-42R the size 4 will probably work for you, and on the off chance you don’t like the jacket I’m sure someone in the NMWA thread would be willing to take it off your hands.

Comment

Was wearing my celebratory Shoey shirt, nothing to see up top. So here's today's Shellvedge.

shellvedge by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
                  https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

[MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] - Boots look great. I love the color of a lot of shell shoes but don't like the rolls it produces.

Comment

[MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] - Boots look great. I love the color of a lot of shell shoes but don't like the rolls it produces.
                      Obliged. Just hit 'em with some AE cordovan cream and now I dare you to tell me which one was scuffed somethin terrible on our way to Carmina last weekend up in Manhattan.

I don't mind the rolls too much; it's just part of what shell is and does (and helps distinguish it from calf). And they can be kept at bay with proper care and storage. Sadly a lot of folks don't do that with their shoes (they're not as neurotic as many of us can be ) so it's only possible to make them less pronounced later on.

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                        Solid combo, little more moose knuckle than I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                          Solid combo, little more moose knuckle than I'd like to see.
                          obliged, and on the second note you should probably address that to the parents.

Nah the photog knows to alert me to such things but kinda forgot; it was a fairly busy area (this is really close to Times Square). Just started on a cut too, to maybe help reduce thigh diameter a bit. I just have squats so ingrained in the gym routine it's hard to avoid them.

Comment

Burberry
                            Kamakura
                            Epaulet
                            AE

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post

Burberry
                              Kamakura
                              Epaulet
                              AE
                              I especially like the shoe color/trouser color there. That's sharp.

Comment

[MENTION=14805]ianr[/MENTION] Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X