Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Monday = lots of court.





    Spier & MacKay suit, shirt, and tie. Nordstrom shoes. Tudor watch.
    Ben

    Comment


      YOLO bolo





      S&M suit and shirt, AE boots, Tudor watch, vintage Navajo bolo (eBayed)
      Ben

      Comment


        Originally posted by Publius View Post


        Shirt - J. Crew
        Sports Coat - J. Crew Navy Moleskin Blazer
        Belt - British Belt Company Massdrop Edition
        Pants - RW&Co. Twisted Yarn
        Shoes - Clark’s
        Watch - Blancpain Fifty Fathoms


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You have very good choice everything is awesome especially watch.
        Eat what is good for your health but
        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

        Comment




          Bonobos unstructured sport coat
          Ledbury shirt
          Nordstrom wool slacks
          Herring UK loafers


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
            Monday = lots of court.





            Spier & MacKay suit, shirt, and tie. Nordstrom shoes. Tudor watch.
            Ugh...I tried to order that suit but there was an error with S&Ms inventory system and they canceled my order. The suit I ended up with is better for my needs but, damn, your picture makes me really disappointed I didn't get that one.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Ugh...I tried to order that suit but there was an error with S&Ms inventory system and they canceled my order. The suit I ended up with is better for my needs but, damn, your picture makes me really disappointed I didn't get that one.
              Yeah, it is probably my favorite suit. It is my preferred suit for trials, actually, because I think it conveys the general seriousness of a navy suit while looking a bit softer and less austere.

              Here's today. Most of my coworkers have space heaters for cold days like today... I've just got this old man cardigan that lives at the office and makes me look like a tweedy professor.



              S&M gun check blazer, BB OCBD, JC cardigan, Berg & Berg tie. LE chocolate brown flannel trousers and AE Higgins Mill boots not pictured.
              Ben

              Comment


                shirt - ledbury
                jeans - banana republic
                shoes - mezlan
                watch - samsung

                Comment


                  Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Yeah, it is probably my favorite suit. It is my preferred suit for trials, actually, because I think it conveys the general seriousness of a navy suit while looking a bit softer and less austere.

                  Here's today. Most of my coworkers have space heaters for cold days like today... I've just got this old man cardigan that lives at the office and makes me look like a tweedy professor.
                  Is that the S&M "Blue Texture"? I like the softer look.

                  The professorial fit is on point!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by elpenguinoloco View Post
                    Is that the S&M "Blue Texture"? I like the softer look.

                    The professorial fit is on point!
                    Thank you! Looking at the S&M website, I think this may actually be the "Indigo Blue Texture." Or at least that is the closest thing they currently have in stock.

                    Edit: Just did an email search out of curiosity - mine is indeed called "Blue Texture" but to my eyes it is not the same as the current Blue Texture suit available. Mine has a bit more color variegation of navy and bright blue compared to the current one, which seems like a true solid that happens to have some texture to the fabric.

                    Edit 2: The current "Heavy Blue Texture" is also fairly close to this one.

                    Edit 3: This is the exact listing: https://www.spierandmackay.com/blue-...-fit-7241.html (Why yes, I am just sitting waiting for a particular phone call at work.)
                    Last edited by LesserBlackDog; January 11, 2018, 06:25 PM.
                    Ben

                    Comment







                      Shirt: Hugh & Crye - Denim Latrobe
                      Blazer: Uniqlo Houndstooth
                      Pants: BR Aiden Chinos
                      Shoes: Stafford Camlin Boots (darkened with black polish)
                      Watch: Timex

                      Comment






                        Shirt: Hugh & Crye - Ivy Oxford
                        Blazer: Banana Republic
                        Pants: Express Photographer
                        Shoes: Cole Haan
                        Belt: Target ($8 for the win)
                        Socks: Banana Republic

                        Comment




                          Nordstrom/Zegna sport coat
                          Culturata shirt
                          J Crew pants
                          AE loafers
                          GMT Master II


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                            GMT Master II
                            man that pepsi tho

                            Comment


                              I kind of want to make "Finery Friday" a thing so I can occasionally unleash my inner dandy. Like today.



                              S&M suit, shirt, and tie; J.Crew pocket square; Montana Silversmiths bracelet and eBayed ring.
                              Ben

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                                I kind of want to make "Finery Friday" a thing so I can occasionally unleash my inner dandy. Like today.



                                S&M suit, shirt, and tie; J.Crew pocket square; Montana Silversmiths bracelet and eBayed ring.
                                Ha, I like! Nice look as well!


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X