Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by erock View Post
    Great look! Love the tie, where’s it from?
    A company in Paris called Bruce Field. They make solid items for the price though international shipping makes it not so great unless you order a ton. My wife likes them as well so we usually do a bulk order or just visit the stores in Paris.

    Comment





      Saturday brunch with the Mrs.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment




        Thrifted Topman "vintage" leather jacket
        BR merino henley
        Old Navy button up and selvedge jeans
        J.Crew Ludlow suede cap toe boots.

        Comment


          Window shopping downtown

          Henley - H2H
          Jacket - LeatherCult
          Jeans - Levi's
          Shoes - Fred Perry
          Watch - Panerai Marina


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Sitting in a class full of ripped jeans and tan combat boots. Focus on "sitting", shirt isn't all over when I'm standing.


            20171024_101050 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr


            20171024_082511 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
            https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

            Comment


              Originally posted by armedferret View Post
              Sitting in a class full of ripped jeans and tan combat boots. Focus on "sitting", shirt isn't all over when I'm standing.


              20171024_101050 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr


              20171024_082511 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
              Are those the daltons in oxblood? Good lord they are pretty.

              Isn't it weird to think the guy wearing the suit used to be the one who people thought had no sense of personal style.

              "Oh how the turn tables"


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
                Are those the daltons in oxblood? Good lord they are pretty.

                Isn't it weird to think the guy wearing the suit used to be the one who people thought had no sense of personal style.

                "Oh how the turn tables"


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thanks. They're burgundy shell.
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Nandyn View Post


                  Thrifted Topman "vintage" leather jacket
                  BR merino henley
                  Old Navy button up and selvedge jeans
                  J.Crew Ludlow suede cap toe boots.
                  Jacket is too good.
                  Eat what is good for your health but
                  Wear what is good for your and others eyes

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                    J.Crew Ludlow suede cap toe boots.
                    I love those boots. I want a pair of snuff suede boots so badly, been trying to find Alden ones for a good price but those look awesome. How long ago did you score them and how much were they?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post
                      I love those boots. I want a pair of snuff suede boots so badly, been trying to find Alden ones for a good price but those look awesome. How long ago did you score them and how much were they?
                      Hey man, I got them on what a couple weeks ago for only $65 shipped. They were in excellent, almost new condition. Only problem was it was really tight, especially in my right foot. I knew that would be the case and was prepared to stretch them using spray/alcohol and whatnot. They're still a bit tight, but not unbearably so. My right foot is taller? higher instep (although I'm flat footed)? So right where the tongue joins the shoe/lowest lace hole is tight around the top of my foot.

                      Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                      Jacket is too good.
                      Thanks! It was a great find at Buffalo exchange, made even cheaper cuz I sold a couple things.
                      Last edited by Nandyn; October 26, 2017, 01:05 PM.

                      Comment


                        Nice discussion on cardigans in the forums. I prefer shawl collar ones. For some reason I feel like I look like an old Asian man in regular ones.

                        Rust and oatmeal for some fall color.


                        Merona shawl collar cardigan
                        BR Heritage henley
                        American Eagle extreme flex chinos (so comfortable!)
                        J.Crew Ludlow suede cap toes
                        Orient Esteem

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                          Nice discussion on cardigans in the forums. I prefer shawl collar ones. For some reason I feel like I look like an old Asian man in regular ones.

                          Rust and oatmeal for some fall color.


                          Merona shawl collar cardigan
                          BR Heritage henley
                          American Eagle extreme flex chinos (so comfortable!)
                          J.Crew Ludlow suede cap toes
                          Orient Esteem
                          How would you compare the fit of the AE chinos? I really like that shade. Really nice overall look.

                          Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Doug Chalkey View Post
                            How would you compare the fit of the AE chinos? I really like that shade. Really nice overall look.

                            Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                            Not sure what I'd compare them to, but they fit extremely well. They're slim fit, and they fit as such without being tight. I believe mine are 94% cotton, 6% elastane. They move and stretch extremely well, like easily do lunges/squats in them, but they still look like regular chinos.
                            The taper on these is perfect. They're not too tight on the calves but the opening is still somewhere around 14" for a 30" length (this is after I washed and dried it on high to shrink them up). I always manage to find these on extra 50-60% off clearance, so about 10-15 a pair. I think I've got 4 or five pairs in different colors.

                            Comment


                              Had a job interview. Dirty mirror pic:




                              Spier & Mackay suit
                              Charles Tyrwhitt shirt
                              Chipp Grenadine tie
                              Tie Bar pocket square
                              Orient Bambino watch
                              Allen Edmonds shoes

                              Comment


                                [MENTION=14616]CJMichaelRay[/MENTION] - Good luck! Solid fit.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X