This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImagePree View Post
    [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] Fantastic!

Seriously dude, as others have already mentioned, your pics can easily be mistakenly stolen from a catalog.
    Haha, thanks man! They're not I promise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
      Haha, thanks man! They're not I promise

Awesome pics and style as always! Any particular reason why you almost always have your head tilted down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        Awesome pics and style as always! Any particular reason why you almost always have your head tilted down?

Thank you! Mostly just to deflect attention from my face and to the outfit instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
          Thank you! Mostly just to deflect attention from my face and to the outfit instead

You need to make love to the camera, Blue Steel that shit!

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Spring layering

Comment

• [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] Question for you. You post your style/outfit pretty much every day. Are you posting/taking the photo in the morning before work? After work? Or, do you have a series of outfits that you wear at a photo shoot during a weekend and then post them one at a time through out the week? I only ask because of my perceived time commitment to getting the postings up daily.

Either way, you have been killing if lately. Well done.

Comment

• [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] it really depends, but typically in the morning. I'm usually actually a day behind though, so I'm posting "what I wore yesterday" most of the time. On the weekends, if I have time, I'll try to get a few shots done. It's definitely become like a hobby to me. I really enjoy it. I would start a blog, but I just don't really know what I would talk about really.

Comment

• From yesterday evening. Cold front came in, layers came out

Comment

• [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] You're killing it man! I'll be honest, I've used some of your posts for inspiration to many of the combos I've worn this past winter. Thank you for your contributions here.

I noticed you said you don't know what you'd talk about regarding a style blog, but a picture is worth a thousand words, and your pics say a lot; you could start out pretty general and take it from there. Another possibility would be image consulting. Just sayin'! Keep up the good work bud - your posts are inspiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by iviustang50h View Post
                        [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] You're killing it man! I'll be honest, I've used some of your posts for inspiration to many of the combos I've worn this past winter. Thank you for your contributions here.

I noticed you said you don't know what you'd talk about regarding a style blog, but a picture is worth a thousand words, and your pics say a lot; you could start out pretty general and take it from there. Another possibility would be image consulting. Just sayin'! Keep up the good work bud - your posts are inspiring.
                        Thanks so much for the compliment, man! Really awesome that I could help to inspire you a little!

That is something to think about... I'll chew on it. Thanks man [emoji1306]

Comment

• [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] I have to agree with the comments made by [MENTION=16099]iviustang50h[/MENTION]. You could totally start a blog with all of your style knowledge and outfits/photos. Think of early days of the website The Style Blogger. Before Dan created his company, his blog was a REALLY good, REALLY great place for style inspiration. He would post his outfits and he would at time indicate how to shop for good deals on shoes, jackets, etc.

Seriously. If you have an inkling to get your own blog going, I think you could do it. I'd be happy to help with any technical questions you might have too. Anyway. Just my $0.05. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                            [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] I have to agree with the comments made by [MENTION=16099]iviustang50h[/MENTION]. You could totally start a blog with all of your style knowledge and outfits/photos. Think of early days of the website The Style Blogger. Before Dan created his company, his blog was a REALLY good, REALLY great place for style inspiration. He would post his outfits and he would at time indicate how to shop for good deals on shoes, jackets, etc.

Seriously. If you have an inkling to get your own blog going, I think you could do it. I'd be happy to help with any technical questions you might have too. Anyway. Just my $0.05. Cheers.
                            Thanks, Doc! I may just do it... thanks for the motivational feedback. I really appreciate it man. I would like to.. I would just have to find the time to make a plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] I have to agree with the comments made by [MENTION=16099]iviustang50h[/MENTION]. You could totally start a blog with all of your style knowledge and outfits/photos. Think of early days of the website The Style Blogger. Before Dan created his company, his blog was a REALLY good, REALLY great place for style inspiration. He would post his outfits and he would at time indicate how to shop for good deals on shoes, jackets, etc.

I guess the biggest thing that keeps me from starting one, is it seems like everyone and their mother runs a style blot, or inspiration blog. It just seems like the internet is sort of saturated with them

Comment

• [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION]
                                Here's an example of a blogger who doesn't say all that much: http://brokeandbespoke.tumblr.com/
                                Although, he hasn't really updated in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X