X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20170417_182150 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Was coming back from France and it was a bit chilly so I wore a puffy vest as always:

Still sad that I got a puncture in one of my puffy vests recently...

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
        [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] nice! Good look. I wore my hat too today for Easter

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
        its different its good and what a good use of strawflower
        Eat what is good for your health but
        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post

[MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] the colors/patterns work great. I think your jacket may be a tad too short, but I am not sure.
          His hand is in his pocket. Jacket length is spot on. Great fit.

Comment

Sprezz.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Rainy spring blues. Tie is Spier and Mackay. Shirt is CT. Suit is the new LE slate blue "hopsack" separates. Watch is Hamilton.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Leanderthal;270308]Sprezz.
                [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk

Do you tie your tie so the inner end is longer than the outer on purpose?

Comment

[QUOTE=Pepetito;270333]
                  Sprezz.

Yes it's part of the sprezzatura look
                  Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

[QUOTE=Pepetito;270333]
                    Sprezz.

[QUOTE=Token;270334]
                    Originally posted by Pepetito View Post

Yes it's part of the sprezzatura look
                    Although this is a common #menswear look, I think in this case it is a necessity of high waisted/rise trousers. I personally hate the small blade poking through, so I switch to DFIH and allow for slightly longer front blade (the tip can go past the waist but the base of the triangle tip cannot) to avoid this.

Comment

[QUOTE=doomx;270366][QUOTE=Pepetito;270333]

Originally posted by Token View Post

Although this is a common #menswear look, I think in this case it is a necessity of high waisted/rise trousers. I personally hate the small blade poking through, so I switch to DFIH and allow for slightly longer front blade (the tip can go past the waist but the base of the triangle tip cannot) to avoid this.
                      I do it intentionally sometimes. In this case however it couldn't have been avoided. The rise of the trousers are high causing me to start with the tie uneven. Because I had to start my knot on the thicker area of the tie, a DFIH would have created a much too substantial knot for my taste. I am rather fond of the look of the narrow blade surpassing the larger one though! I'm definitely I bit in to the "menswear" side of things. I would not to it for a formal or professional event or place though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Leanderthal;270381][QUOTE=doomx;270366]
                        Originally posted by Pepetito View Post

I do it intentionally sometimes. In this case however it couldn't have been avoided. The rise of the trousers are high causing me to start with the tie uneven. Because I had to start my knot on the thicker area of the tie, a DFIH would have created a much too substantial knot for my taste. I am rather fond of the look of the narrow blade surpassing the larger one though! I'm definitely I bit in to the "menswear" side of things. I would not to it for a formal or professional event or place though

Thanks. Was just curious because on occasion i see it here but never in public.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

WIWT

Happy Friday everyone! Simple look today, inspired by Ring Jacket's current ads, although they did it better. I wish I had a navy popover to work with vice a polo though. See more on Instagram if you like, @ollisleander!

Comment

Jacket: Suitsupply Havana linen
                            Shirt: Sid Mashburn
                            Belt: Allen Edmonds
                            Jeans: Bonobos
                            Shoes: Allen Edmonds Strand

Comment

Comment

Orient Bambino watch, Spier and Mackay Polo, Dockers Alpha Khakis, Allen Edmonds Fifth Aves, and a Vedonier Wax Jacket.

Comment

Working...
                                X