Clear All

Originally posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Home early today and enjoying the sun.

Jacket: GAP
    Oxford: ON
    Denim: Gustin
    Boots: Chippewa (hidden)
    Watch: Timex Chrono (hidden)

Denim and jacket are awesome. But watch and boots not visible.
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attempting a [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] editorial quality photo for Easter WIWT. Also copying the hat.

Bonobos suit, S&M shirt, Berg&Berg tie, JCF hat (surprisingly decent for $18 or whatever), AE woven walnut Leidens and Rolex DJ not shown
          Ben

Comment

Don't normally post here but it's Easter and it's 85 here in MA!

Polo: JCF
            Pants: ON oxford cloth (just picked these up this week, really impressed so far)
            Shoes: J crew suede bucks

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] nice! Good look. I wore my hat too today for Easter

Comment

Hat day!

Hotel room selfie:

Snow monkey selfie:

https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=16292]arash799[/MENTION] the overall fit is great. I think the pattern of the shirt is too close to the pattern of the jacket in size and they class. Would prefer a plain or stripe shirt or small herringbone in light blue or cream with this look. In addition, with busy patterns overall (here jacket and shirt), I personally try to wear a plain tie to ground the overall look. This is where I think a navy (or midnight blue or dark red) repp/twill/faille or grenadine tie work best. Specifically, this look with a light blue herringbone shirt and a midnight blue or plain cream shirt with dark red tie, would be in a whole other category.

[MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] the colors/patterns work great. I think your jacket may be a tad too short, but I am not sure. It seems to be barely reaching the bottom of your crotch, and it allows for your tie to peak under the closed button. Just a thought, which I am also not that sure of given the single photo.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                      [MENTION=16292]arash799[/MENTION] the overall fit is great. I think the pattern of the shirt is too close to the pattern of the jacket in size and they class. Would prefer a plain or stripe shirt or small herringbone in light blue or cream with this look. In addition, with busy patterns overall (here jacket and shirt), I personally try to wear a plain tie to ground the overall look. This is where I think a navy (or midnight blue or dark red) repp/twill/faille or grenadine tie work best. Specifically, this look with a light blue herringbone shirt and a midnight blue or plain cream shirt with dark red tie, would be in a whole other category.

[MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] the colors/patterns work great. I think your jacket may be a tad too short, but I am not sure. It seems to be barely reaching the bottom of your crotch, and it allows for your tie to peak under the closed button. Just a thought, which I am also not that sure of given the single photo.
                      Thanks! That combo is definitely getting saved for later. Just works really well.

I think the tie peeking is more due to button stance; SuitSupply has a higher stance than "traditional" (but only slightly). That and my tie probably could have been tied a tiny bit shorter. Minor niggles though. I think between tge missus and myself we had a couple dozen compliments and many more ogles walking thru the park yesterday.

Today we hit a museum and Crockett and Jones....
                      https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Monday morning sloppy trad

Comment

As an observer of this thread I love the looks you guys pull together with some great pieces. One request? It seems that sometimes people post the items that make up the outfit but that seems to have died off a bit. As someone that is still trying to improve my understanding of brands and style I'd appreciate those details. Not a sermon just a thought

Comment

Field Jacket: Ralph Lauren
                            Polo: brooks brothers
                            Chino: Hugo Boss
                            Shoes: hand made that i picked up at a market in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
                              As an observer of this thread I love the looks you guys pull together with some great pieces. One request? It seems that sometimes people post the items that make up the outfit but that seems to have died off a bit. As someone that is still trying to improve my understanding of brands and style I'd appreciate those details. Not a sermon just a thought
                              Same. I don't know why the lack of details on the outfit pics started dying out but I wish it would come back.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
                                Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                                Same. I don't know why the lack of details on the outfit pics started dying out but I wish it would come back.
                                There's been plenty of debate back and forth on this from time to time. I'm with you guys, in that I find it helpful to know what I'm seeing, in case I want to check out the particular pieces. Others thought that it breeds a bit of showing off / competition that we (in the royal sense) are trying to avoid. I'd also note that it also is a bit of a hassle if you're posting a lot on here, so could also just be that

Comment

Working...
                                X