Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    http://i.imgur.com/wWB4E71.jpg

    first time wearing a tie in 4 years and wearing a suit in 1 year.

    suit: BR navy
    shirt: ratio madison twill
    tie: charles tyrwhitt royal (free with purchase of a shirt)
    watch: orient polaris
    shoes (not pictured): dark chili strands

    Comment


      Originally posted by Scofield View Post
      http://i.imgur.com/wWB4E71.jpg

      first time wearing a tie in 4 years and wearing a suit in 1 year.

      suit: BR navy
      shirt: ratio madison twill
      tie: charles tyrwhitt royal (free with purchase of a shirt)
      watch: orient polaris
      shoes (not pictured): dark chili strands
      Nice look. You don't look as uncomfortable as I would imagine most people would if they hadn't worn a tie in nearly half a decade. Like the idea of chili or another reddish color to offset the two shades of blue.

      Comment


        Originally posted by burban View Post
        Nice look. You don't look as uncomfortable as I would imagine most people would if they hadn't worn a tie in nearly half a decade. Like the idea of chili or another reddish color to offset the two shades of blue.
        thanks, i learned a lot from this forum!

        Comment




          Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post


            Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
            I'm not a DB fan for the most part, but that has to be the best cut DB I've seen on someone. Hard to pull off a DB, much less a casual DB, so very well done!

            Comment


              Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
              I'm not a DB fan for the most part, but that has to be the best cut DB I've seen on someone. Hard to pull off a DB, much less a casual DB, so very well done!
              Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated. 👊

              Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Action shot!


                Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                  Action shot!


                  Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
                  Looks awesome. Kind of feel like you need a Thompson to complete the look.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                    Action shot!


                    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
                    classic, its a great combination.
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                      Looks awesome. Kind of feel like you need a Thompson to complete the look.
                      Haha, thank you. Right? Maybe it's time for props......

                      Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                        classic, its a great combination.
                        👊 thanks, man.

                        Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Mix and match day


                          Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                          Comment





                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment




                              Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Home early today and enjoying the sun.

                                Jacket: GAP
                                Oxford: ON
                                Denim: Gustin
                                Boots: Chippewa (hidden)
                                Watch: Timex Chrono (hidden)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X