Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] - I feel like the small brim on the fedora makes your head look small. Maybe it is a camera thing and in real life it works? It gave me a chuckle.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] - I feel like the small brim on the fedora makes your head look small. Maybe it is a camera thing and in real life it works? It gave me a chuckle.
      Haha, nah dude. My head is Small. I wear like a child's large!

      Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
        Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
        I really like all of this, except not entirely sure about the hat... not sure if it's the fit of the hat or just the way you are wearing it so low over your eyes, but there is something about it that doesn't quite go for me.
        Ben

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          I really like all of this, except not entirely sure about the hat... not sure if it's the fit of the hat or just the way you are wearing it so low over your eyes, but there is something about it that doesn't quite go for me.
          Thank you LBD! Can't please everyone [emoji6]

          Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

          Comment




          • Gant
            Calvin klein
            Uniqlo
            Tods


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by arash799 View Post


              Gant
              Calvin klein
              Uniqlo
              Tods


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Can't say I'm a fan of this one. It's really dark on top and really bright on bottom, looking like a mix of seasons as well.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                I like the shirt but it looks off to me in this combo... too light and playful compared to how visually heavy and formal the dark tie and suit look. I think it might look better if you paired it with lighter, more casual elements, like a light grey wool or tan chino suit or at least a lighter colored trouser (pale grey or off-white chinos?) against a darker jacket on top.
                I agree with this. It would work a lot better with the suit if he used some less formal accessories like a knit tie and a small-print floral pocket square instead of the dark, plain navy tie and white TV-folded square.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                  Shirt looks great in this combination
                  Thanks!

                  Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                  [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION]
                  Thank you.

                  Originally posted by Shade View Post
                  I agree with JB and I think it is a great Spring look.
                  I thought so too especially the checks are very colorful.

                  Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  I like the shirt but it looks off to me in this combo... too light and playful compared to how visually heavy and formal the dark tie and suit look. I think it might look better if you paired it with lighter, more casual elements, like a light grey wool or tan chino suit or at least a lighter colored trouser (pale grey or off-white chinos?) against a darker jacket on top.
                  Good observation.
                  I quite agree that the colors would sort of blend more with a light-colored suit.

                  Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                  I agree with this. It would work a lot better with the suit if he used some less formal accessories like a knit tie and a small-print floral pocket square instead of the dark, plain navy tie and white TV-folded square.
                  Thanks for chiming in your thoughts.
                  5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

                  Comment





                  • Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment




                    • Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • great look [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] love that jacket and that collar roll is on "fleek".

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shade View Post
                          great look [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] love that jacket and that collar roll is on "fleek".
                          Thanks man!

                          Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

                          Comment





                          • Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment





                            • Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post


                                Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
                                What's the brand of that sportcoat?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X