Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SM suit and shirt, Berg&Berg tie, JCP cardigan, AE First Ave boots not shown
    Ben

Comment

Spring semester has been beating me up, hence the radio silence, and I've pretty much been defaulting to the same shirt-sweater combos I wear all the time, but I thought this one in particular was a pretty good casual combo. Plus, it utilizes the pair of light grey chinos that I find difficult to work in.

Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
        Spring semester has been beating me up, hence the radio silence, and I've pretty much been defaulting to the same shirt-sweater combos I wear all the time, but I thought this one in particular was a pretty good casual combo. Plus, it utilizes the pair of light grey chinos that I find difficult to work in.

light grey chinos are the most versatile pair of pants imo...not many top combinations it doesn't go with. only doesn't work with light gray imo...

Comment

JCP jacket , BR pants, jcrew shirt,AE dalton boots, IWC watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
            JCP jacket , BR pants, jcrew shirt,AE dalton boots, IWC watch

Love the look of that watch!

Comment

Wearing pink on Wednesday

SuitSupply Lazio Suit
              Charles Tyrwhitt Shirt
              Kent Want Pocket Square
              Orient Bambino Watch
              Jack Erwin Charlie Loafers

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                Wearing pink on Wednesday

SuitSupply Lazio Suit
                Charles Tyrwhitt Shirt
                Kent Want Pocket Square
                Orient Bambino Watch
                Jack Erwin Charlie Loafers
                Is that a veiled Mean Girls reference? Nice work (on the outfit as well)

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                  Good catch haha and thanks!

Comment

Gap jacket, ON pants, JCP tie, AE boots, jcrew shirt and Caravelle watch on a generic NATO.

Comment

Suitsupply tie. Charles Tyrwhitt shirt. S&M trousers and oxblood Strands. Jacket is Peter Millar- the contrast lapel button hole is one of my favorite casual details on a sportcoat.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post

Gap jacket, ON pants, JCP tie, AE boots, jcrew shirt and Caravelle watch on a generic NATO.

Feel like there might be some clashes of formality in this outfit. I like the denim jacket but seems out of place with a tie and black brogues. Honestly the black shoes might not be that formal but from the pictures they seem dressy. I'm not sure I'd be able to wear them with jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
                          Feel like there might be some clashes of formality in this outfit. I like the denim jacket but seems out of place with a tie and black brogues. Honestly the black shoes might not be that formal but from the pictures they seem dressy. I'm not sure I'd be able to wear them with jeans.

I'm going to disagree here, I think the fact that they are boots and the tie is knit make them casual enough that while there still is a formal mixed with casual element to the outfit to me it works (especially in the right environment). To each their own though I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                            Pink shirt looking great with suit
                            Eat what is good for your health but
                            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Me27 View Post
                              I'm going to disagree here, I think the fact that they are boots and the tie is knit make them casual enough that while there still is a formal mixed with casual element to the outfit to me it works (especially in the right environment). To each their own though I guess.
                              There is some clashing there, at first I thought it was the pants, but now I am thinking the jacket looks out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post

Agree.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X