Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] Gah, I wish I wasn't on a spending freeze right now!

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Was better in theory than in practice.

SC: SuitSupply
      Shirt: Barba
      Tie: Christian Berg

Love the texture of that jacket! Still pissed they sent me the wrong size.... good look IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
        [MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] Gah, I wish I wasn't on a spending freeze right now!
        hit me up when it's over, it may still be for sale!

Comment

Little bit of trad

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Was better in theory than in practice.

SC: SuitSupply
            Shirt: Barba
            Tie: Christian Berg
            Much different from your usual posts but I like the combo. Did you go with grey trousers?

Comment

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                Little bit of trad

I am not a PS guy but this one looks off. Love everything else including the tie.

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                Much different from your usual posts but I like the combo. Did you go with grey trousers?
                I went charcoal here. Someone a ways back in this thread mentioned this sort of blue with charcoal from a Ralph Lauren picture and I really liked it.

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] thanks. I think it might just be a little too loud for the rest of the fit. Could had went with something a bit more suttle.

Comment

Long time no see, WIWT! Today I wore this Todd Snyder camelhair jacket which I recently purchased for an absolute steal ($200 from $690). Went for a semi-rugged sort of thing with jeans, knit tie, and Red Wing Blacksmiths. I think it worked out, but constructive criticism on the combo is welcome.

Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Winter is rough in Atlanta.

Suit: SuitSupply
                      Shirt: Sid Mashburn
                      Pocket square: Gagliardi

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] - Looks good to me.

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] - Nice jacket. I've debated a camel hair jacket.

[MENTION=3202]GoodWill[/MENTION]hinto - I like the pop of orange. Rough weather here in Nashville with mid-60s after work.

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] It's definitely not something you see too often, and hard to find in 40r slim. But after 2 days of wear, I'm absolutely loving it, especially with the cold snap we've been experiencing in the frozen North lately.
                          Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

I wore clothes again today.

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] I dig the camel hair jacket!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=12775]madmanSCDP[/MENTION] I've been lucky enough to find a handful of these lands end shirts at thrift stores. They're great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

WIWT

[MENTION=3202]GoodWill[/MENTION]hinto - I like the pop of orange. Rough weather here in Nashville with mid-60s after work.
                                Dear Sirs-

Both of you kindly take a long walk off a short pier. You know, the kind where if we did it here, we'd be fine, because the body of water below is frozen solid.

Signed,

Everyone North of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X