This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyNG View Post
    Interesting that the white balance completely changes the color of the suit. What's the model of the watch?
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual. Hop over to the "What Watch I Wore Today" thread and you can see some more pics

Comment

RoBoTs

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        RoBoTs
        Nice, I like the tie. Also sporting a similar suit/tie combo today, special guest appearance by my freshly Saphir reno'd and shined black McAllisters:

First time I've shined my own shoes in a while, felt nice and relaxing to do, only wish I had a bit more airy place to do it. Waterproofing and suede sprays I used hung around for a long time, in addition to the normal polish smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
          Haha! [MENTION=2422]jonATL[/MENTION] speaks the truth. I think I'm up to about 60 squares I buy mostly from Gagliardi. They recently had 30% which is like $10. Can't beat that. I also love Kent Wang for squares, but at $45+ a pop it's a rare treat. Definitely unique and as versatile as they come IMO though.
          Dang, I missed a deal for $10 Gagliardi squares!? My wallet weeps with joy, but I weep with regret.

I picked up a white linen Kent Wang pocket square last year but somehow lost it when I moved. Totally agree with you though. OK, enough with the derailment....

Comment

SuitSupply
            S&M
            Chipps
            Gagliardi square
            Thrifted flannels
            AE strands

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
            I like your jacket and the pocket square is giving a great subtle touch
            Eat what is good for your health but
            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I really need a camera/tripod so I don't have to take potato pics.

Went to a business lunch yesterday and got to break out the SS jacket

Shoe Deets featuring the sweet valet my GF's parents got me for Christmas

SC: SS Havana Tweed
              Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
              Pantaloons: S&M
              Socks: My Dad's that my Mom threw in my laundry when I visited them and childishly brought my dirty laundry (no shame)
              Shoes: AE Strands in OG Bourbon

Comment

Friday!

SuitSupply
                S&M
                BR thrifted
                Canali thrifted
                Drakes London thrifted

Comment

Friday!

SuitSupply
                  S&M
                  BR thrifted
                  Canali thrifted
                  Drakes London thrifted

Nice fit!

I have that cardigan too, great value for the $10 I got it for.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Manscaper View Post
                    Nice fit!

I have that cardigan too, great value for the $10 I got it for.
                    Thanks man! Yeah it's a pretty nice cardigan. Good merino. I found it at a Goodwill for $6 with tags still on it!

Comment

Friday!
                      SuitSupply
                      S&M
                      BR thrifted
                      Canali thrifted
                      Drakes London thrifted

Great look today. Nicely done sir.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                        Great look today. Nicely done sir.
                        Thank you thank you!

Comment

[MENTION=15192]The_Manscaper[/MENTION] great jacket. Shoes look darker than the bourbons I have. Do you use a certain shade of polish to get them that way or is that just the lighting? I like them regardless.
                          [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] your last two fits are excellent. Trousers especially- I've noticed an improvement in the hem and taper/drape in your more recent posts. Think you nailed it.

Back to poorly lit office shots for myself. Layered:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION] - Thanks! I've been focusing on my trousers a lot the last couple of months. Trying to get a solid rotation that all have good fits. Something I've neglected in the past. So I appreciate the encouragement!

Killer sweater. Where is that from?

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] Nice. Keep thinking I'll do something similar, but it's extremely rare for me to land between chinos and a suit. Living vicariously for now.

And sorry for excluding brands- oversight on my part. Sweater is Bonobos "alpaca blend" in "mushroom" color. My only real complaint about Bonobos, aside from their ridiculous color descriptions in general, is that their wool/wool blend sweaters pill like crazy. Extremely nice once you get past the initial shedding, though.

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION], may I ask how your photos seem to turn out so well? Who takes them for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X