Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see me I be work work work work work (second to last day in this office )

SS jacket, LE shirt and trousers, JCF bowtie, AE boots
    Ben

Comment

*monopolizes the thread* MWAHAHAHA

Casual Friday. JC cardigan, BB shirt, Levi's cords, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        *monopolizes the thread* MWAHAHAHA

Casual Friday. JC cardigan, BB shirt, Levi's cords, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas.
        I like this picture! The outfit is good too

Comment

Heres a terribly blurry ipotato photo of last night's shebang. JCF Moleskin, JCF merino v-neck, CT shirt, 514s, MD x AE suede chukka, Professor Horseyhead mask.

https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Well would you look at that. The Bojack Horseman look actually works.

Comment

Happy New Years! Rockin' a new tweed today by Ring Jacket Meister

Shirt - S&M
              Trousers - thrifted PRL x Corneliani
              PS - Gagliardi
              Loafers - Saks

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post

Shirt - S&M
                PS - Gagliardi
                Loafers - Saks

Spread collars without tie can look a bit weird but otherwise pristine.

Comment

Shirt - S&M
                  PS - Gagliardi
                  Loafers - Saks

What's the info on the jacket? Did you get it online? Is Ring Jacket Meister different than regular Ring Jacket? How do you like the construction? Did you get a deal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerking View Post
                    What's the info on the jacket? Did you get it online? Is Ring Jacket Meister different than regular Ring Jacket? How do you like the construction? Did you get a deal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    I got it from Luxe Swap, on ebay. I had to fight for it, but I got it for a decent enough price. Construction is great. Natural shoulders. I'm very pleased with it.
                    [MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION] - thank you much! Yeah, I intentionally went with the open spread just to throw it off a bit. Not something I do often.

Comment

I got it from Luxe Swap, on ebay. I had to fight for it, but I got it for a decent enough price. Construction is great. Natural shoulders. I'm very pleased with it.
                      Cool. Not many guys can rock purple plaid. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got inspiration for this fit from a member on another board. Finally got a dress chambray shirt to pull this off.

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] well done. Tie selection looks great the way you have it paired. Details on the jacket?

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                            [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] well done. Tie selection looks great the way you have it paired. Details on the jacket?
                            The jacket is from Bruce Field out of Paris. It is a fused jacket but made with Loro Piana Super 120s fabric and I got it for 99 euros while over there. Bruce Field is somehow able to source great fabrics and sell sport coats at a reasonable price though with some Euro fashion forward flair (thinner lapels, slightly cropped jackets). Once this wears out, I will figure out how to replace it with the same fabric but better construction.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                              The jacket is from Bruce Field out of Paris. It is a fused jacket but made with Loro Piana Super 120s fabric and I got it for 99 euros while over there. Bruce Field is somehow able to source great fabrics and sell sport coats at a reasonable price though with some Euro fashion forward flair (thinner lapels, slightly cropped jackets). Once this wears out, I will figure out how to replace it with the same fabric but better construction.
                              I'll have to take a picture of my recent MTM sportcoat, which is Loro Piana as well and looks very similar to that -- safe/sad to say I paid a lot more for mine, but it's something I've been looking to get for a while.

Comment

TFW you wear chinos because there's no way you'll be in court on the first day of your new job

And then you get a close-up on the news

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X