Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better! You really do love those boots huh? Got me holding out for them to show up on shoebank.

*EDIT* aaaaaand firsts are dropped down to $297 but sold out in my size but there's a pair on shoebank now w/ a V Tread sole..... I see a call to the store in my future
    Last edited by Rawfull; December 28, 2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
      Part deux

SM jacket + shirt, JCP tie, LE chinos, AE boots
      Very nice. Just bought the same tie to wear with my s&m Brown ginchek blazer.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Part deux

SM jacket + shirt, JCP tie, LE chinos, AE boots
        Great look man!

Comment

WIWT

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] did you go with your normal size for the first avenues?
          Last edited by mmgfarb; December 28, 2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
            [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] did you go with your normal size for the fifth avenues?
            Yes, I am an exact Brannock 7.5D with a high arch/instep and went with the 7.5D in these. They fit well, a little snug in the ankle at first but they have broken in nicely with wear.
            Ben

Comment

Yes, I am an exact Brannock 7.5D with a high arch/instep and went with the 7.5D in these. They fit well, a little snug in the ankle at first but they have broken in nicely with wear.
              Thanks.

Comment

whoa, you have the exact same shoe size/shape as me! Now whenever something on sale from this forum in my sale disappears i now who bought it!

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                  whoa, you have the exact same shoe size/shape as me! Now whenever something on sale from this forum in my sale disappears i now who bought it!
                  Lolz, unlikely, I don't think I've bought shoes from anyone on the forum since about 2012. NICE TRY... better blame someone else
                  Ben

Comment

Great look.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                      Off white (winter flannels) can work particularly well.
                      Doomx, can you point me in the direction of said pant? I've been looking high and low for a white/off white mid to light weight flannel trouser and I've had almost no luck. I found a great one from Ben Silver, but for a lofty $375. Thanks for any tips!

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                        Doomx, can you point me in the direction of said pant? I've been looking high and low for a white/off white mid to light weight flannel trouser and I've had almost no luck. I found a great one from Ben Silver, but for a lofty $375. Thanks for any tips!
                        http://www.howardyount.com/collectio...l-winter-white
                        This but unfortunately only in size 28.

I am sure there is a luxire option available as well.

To be honest, I think light gray or tan flannel is much more versatile IMO and easier to wear.

Now some off white or white chinos can be worm much easier and wear round.

Comment

Sir, how do you stuff your pocket square? And what's the material of that pocket square?

Comment

[MENTION=11274]3piece[/MENTION] - Haha, randomly. Does it look bad? This one I think I brought all four corners together, twisted them, then folded them up mid way and shoved it in. If that makes any sense..... that square is cotton twill.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Leanderthal; December 28, 2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Hey there, gonna try one.

JCP Stafford Linen sport Coat
                              Lands End button down shirt thrifted
                              Nautica navy corduroy tie
                              Florsheim wingtips thrifted
                              Hart Schafner & Marx navy wool trousers thrifted
                              Tahari merino sweater thrifted
                              Obnoxious gifted argyle socks merino
                              Penguin cotton square.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=11274]3piece[/MENTION] - Haha, randomly. Does it look bad? This one I think I brought all four corners together, twisted them, then folded them up mid way and shoved it in. If that makes any sense..... that square is cotton twill.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
                                I like, actually. And I actually do the same fold, like I suspected, so I thought it was the fabric.

Comment

Working...
                                X