X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION]

Hey now, come visit Fairbanks, Alaska in the winter and we'll talk about it
    Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
      [MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION]

Hey now, come visit Fairbanks, Alaska in the winter and we'll talk about it
      I know the cold might not compare, but as far as change in temperature goes we had a high of 78 today with lows tonight in the 20s where I am in Texas. This is the one time of the year here where Joe's "sweater for when it cools off in the evening" suggestions apply to me.

Comment

[MENTION=14958]Pelennor[/MENTION] That's quite the temperature shift! Fairbanks can go from -40 or colder in the winter to almost 90 at the peak of summer, but 58 degrees of possible change is wild.
        Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post

SS
          S&M
          Thrifted silk/wool tie
          Gagliardi ps

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
          All your pictures are great. Do you have someone take them for you? Or do you setup with a tripod? I'm just getting into photography...

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
            Been a while
            SC/Tie: SuSu
            Shirt: S&M

Curious what pants you wore with this. What color?

Comment

I'd assume my Lands End gray flannels but it could have been another pair of gray pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                Dear god. Remind me to never go wherever you are in the winter lol.

[MENTION=14978]JohnnySnow626[/MENTION] those are quite the antlers.
                They seemed to go over well. As for the sweater, everywhere sells the ironic ugly sweaters lately, but I wanted that authentic "Bon-Ton truly thought this was the style for Christmas 1982" vibe.

Comment

From last night's holiday party:

Vintage blackwatch jacket, jack spade trousers, cucci pocket square, bb shirt and tie

Comment

[MENTION=13104]tjyoung[/MENTION] - Thanks man. I just recently started to dabble in photography as well. I bought an old used DSRL and started experimenting. I typically have a buddy take them for me. I'll use him as a model, get the settings and shot how I want and snap a couple shots of him so he has an idea. Then we trade places. Haha bound to eventually get a good picture here and there.

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION]

Awesome - it's working out well for you! Keep them coming. Also, if you have the time while you're posting, if you could mention where you got each piece would be great. Cool to see how it all fits together.

Comment

Originally posted by tjyoung View Post
                        [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION]

Awesome - it's working out well for you! Keep them coming. Also, if you have the time while you're posting, if you could mention where you got each piece would be great. Cool to see how it all fits together.
                        Alright, will do thanks again! You should throw some pics up yourself!

Comment

First time wearing a (non-formal) bow tie.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            Patterned AF. I think they all blend pretty well though, moreso than I'd expect 3 diff stripes, plus herringbone plus plaid, to do.

Comment

All thrifted or purchased on deeeeeeep discount (Paul Smith jacket was $30 at the Gilt warehouse sale):

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Details on those boots??

Comment

Working...
                                X