Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't posted in a while. So here is what I'm wearing today. I'm working from home.

Shirt: LL Bean
    Jeans: BR
    Shoes: AE Overlord

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] Thank you! The watch is the Seamaster as always, just sporting a Bond NATO from C&B and a hefty dose of glare from out the window.
      Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

No WIWT pic today but I'm wearing a pair of wool trousers that has been collecting dust in my closet. Must have bought them when I was heavier because they are quite baggy - probably a solid two sizes too big. I keep looking at them and thinking this must be how the other side lives.

Funny enough, because men wearing baggy/oversized clothes is so ubiquitous, I actually look completely normal even though I feel kind of goofy.
        Ben

Comment

Today's WIWT was a bit of an experiment. Wearing Vans with collared shirt and v-neck, kinda going for a "Steal The Style" of Barry Allen from the Netflix Flash series.

Button down is from Gustin, purchased secondhand from [MENTION=13974]thundercats[/MENTION]. Really like the quality of the shirt, though it turns out medium slim makes for a very close fit on me.
          Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
            No WIWT pic today but I'm wearing a pair of wool trousers that has been collecting dust in my closet. Must have bought them when I was heavier because they are quite baggy - probably a solid two sizes too big. I keep looking at them and thinking this must be how the other side lives.

Funny enough, because men wearing baggy/oversized clothes is so ubiquitous, I actually look completely normal even though I feel kind of goofy.
            This totally deserves a WIWT pic

Comment

Hanging out at home today trying to fight off a cold.

Sweater: J Crew
              T Shirt: Uniqlo
              Pants: J Crew 770 cords
              Shoes: Massdrop AE's
              Watch: Grand Seiko on a C&B strap

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                Today's WIWT was a bit of an experiment. Wearing Vans with collared shirt and v-neck, kinda going for a "Steal The Style" of Barry Allen from the Netflix Flash series.

Button down is from Gustin, purchased secondhand from [MENTION=13974]thundercats[/MENTION]. Really like the quality of the shirt, though it turns out medium slim makes for a very close fit on me.
                Excellent!
                Solid look. Seems like everything save the watch is on the affordable side of things.
                Maybe I'll check out this wiwt thread from time to time...

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't wear this cotton oxford suit much (if at all) because the shoulders are too big. But they are passable when layered over a fleece sweater.

JCF suit, Kohl's fleece, thrifted tie, JC shirt and PS, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas
                  Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

I don't wear this cotton oxford suit much (if at all) because the shoulders are too big. But they are passable when layered over a fleece sweater.

JCF suit, Kohl's fleece, thrifted tie, JC shirt and PS, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas
                    The sweater looks pretty sharp under that jacket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=13974]thundercats[/MENTION] Thanks! The watch would be far out of my price range were it not an heirloom, but I think everything else in that outfit (including the shirt) cost me less than $150. And you should definitely stop by WIWT sometimes, some good fits and inspiration to be found here.
                      Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                        Hanging out at home today trying to fight off a cold.

Sweater: J Crew
                        T Shirt: Uniqlo
                        Pants: J Crew 770 cords
                        Shoes: Massdrop AE's
                        Watch: Grand Seiko on a C&B strap
                        Looking good for staying home sick!

Comment

thanks [MENTION=12296]firemunkee[/MENTION] if I was really sick? It would be gym shorts a t-shirt and a massive blanket wrapped around me. I actually had the day off as I have a few too many unused vacation days left, which sadly, my work doesn't buy back all of them so I figured I might as well use some. Just my luck that I woke up with a cold though!

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post

First WIWT in a while, feeling those mid-December vibes right now.
                            awesome mid-December vibes
                            Eat what is good for your health but
                            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] - I always feel like a marshmallow when wearing a sweater under a jacket but I like the look. Way better than the puffer vest look SuSu tried to pull off a few years back.

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] nicely done with the layering. It never would have occurred to me to layer up like that. And frankly, I don't think I could pull it off. But the outfit is sharp on you. Nice.

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] I remember that puffer vest look. In fact I even tried to emulate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X