• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
    Awesome pea-coat and woolen cap
    J Crew dock peacoat?

Comment

X-post from the Thanksgiving style thread.

Urban somethingoranother (Kohl's brand) fleece pullover, GAP Factory t-shirt, Bonobos jeans, Polo RL boots, Timex watch
      Ben

Comment

Uniqlo flannel shirt, old navy pants, CW GMT, boots from the moustache store.
        Don't have access to a full length mirror , so will post sitting pictures for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beaver Brand hat
          Donegal Tweed Jacket
          J Crew sweater and flannel shirt
          Club Monaco Selvedge Jeans
          Tommy Hilifger shoes

Comment

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice long weekend

Sartoria Partenopea lambswool flannel jacket
            BR thrifted cardigan
            S&M shirt
            Thrifted tie
            Thrifted Hugo Boss flannels
            SS monks

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

For a trip to Victoria, BC and more remote parts of Vancouver Island last week, I tried to dress with a weather-and-activities-appropriate-yet-semi-style-conscious-vintage-hiker-caricature vibe.

Jacket: Arc'teryx
              Jeans: Naked & Famous x Frank + Oak Weird Guy
              Boots: Red Wing IR 8119
              Backpack: Topo Designs

Shirt: hefty Patagonia flannel
              Jeans: Bulletprufe (awesome for hiking)
              Boots: Danner Light

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post
                For a trip to Victoria, BC and more remote parts of Vancouver Island last week, I tried to dress with a weather-and-activities-appropriate-yet-semi-style-conscious-vintage-hiker-caricature vibe.
                Nailed the vibe -- could have mistaken you for a local save for the camera.

Comment

[MENTION=7367]Snake Doctor[/MENTION] I'd say you nailed the look. Congrats!

Comment

Comment

WIWT featuring the JCF merino v-neck. Pics come courtesy of the gross white lights in my dorm and the sun, which won't be seen again for months in Alaska
                      Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] - I like the versatility in your wardrobe as I think it is smaller but you can mix and match a lot. I would like to say my wardrobe is small but I had to kick out 2 sport coats last night to make way for new things. Sticking to my 1 in, 1 out policy though!

Comment

New SuSu jacket
                          Tie: Drakes
                          Shirt: Bruce Field
                          Pants: Lands End
                          Shoes: Bexley of Paris

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                            Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post

You guys always killing it. Love the color coordination!

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] - Thanks man, appreciate it! I've been at this for about a year now, and I've tried to grow my wardrobe slowly with versatile and quality pieces. It's hard not to impulse buy, but so far I've ended up with very few things that I don't put to use often. Which was my goal. I didn't want closets full of cheaper unworn clothes.

Comment

Always get a little sad seeing amazing layering shots from everyone here. My genetics are terrible and I get hot incredibly easily. Bit of central heat turned on at work yesterday while wearing a standard wool suit and I was pretty warm with the jacket on. Wearing my peacoat over top walking to my car and I was quite warm (was about 0C outside). Story doesn't change much when it gets down to -40. Obviously I'm not warm when outside in it, but temperature indoors is still always warm enough to bug me.

I don't think there's a time of the year that I could ever wear a suit/blazer with a sweater over a long-sleeved shirt and not sweat all day. Similarly, I have some lambswool sweaters and even with the temperatures down I get very warm wearing them under regular coats and instead opt for my JCF vest when I can.

TLDR: Wish my genetics let me layer and survive indoors during winter. Summer is a whole other horror story, but at least let me have winter

Comment

Working...
                                X