X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post

High of 85 in Atlanta today. The summer sales are still relevant [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the cleanest fit I've ever seen using joggers. Not sure I'm feeling the chukka/ankle socks/elastic hem combo, but well done!
    Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Liking the look. LOVING the coffee mug! These two are my favorites.

Comment

Symphony get-up

Ben

Comment

In honor of the latest mainpage post - Congrats guys! You dressed yourselves! -Joe

Comment

New SuSu jacket. Great price considering I picked it up in Europe for 220 Euros.

Shirt: Hugo Boss
            Tie: Bruce Field

Comment

Been a while since I've posted here. Kind of got lazy and complacent over the past bit after getting back into shape (many clothes no longer fit) and starting work in a casual office.

About to finally start revamping wardrobe and this site is always a great inspiration.

Dressed down with some of my holdovers today.

Peacoat: JCF
              Shirt: GAP
              Sweater: JCF
              Cords: BR
              Shoes: BR (old to be replaced)
              Watch: Orient Bambino

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=13309]DuFrank[/MENTION] - How do those boots wear when tied loosely? I have been hesitant to but a 2-eyelet boot but may get some soon depending on how a few things pan out.

Comment

Suit: Suitsupply Havana
                  Shoes: AE McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by goodwillhinton View Post

Suit: Suitsupply Havana
                    Shoes: AE McGregor
                    Looks good! Details on the headpiece please

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                      That's the cleanest fit I've ever seen using joggers. Not sure I'm feeling the chukka/ankle socks/elastic hem combo, but well done!
                      Thanks! They're the Levi's chino joggers - $25 off Amazon. Pretty good quality for the price.
                      Not sure if no-show or mid-calf socks are more common with joggers -- I'm guessing no-show but haven't found a pair that doesn't slip off the heel [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                        Liking the look. LOVING the coffee mug! These two are my favorites.
                        Those are AWESOME -- the left one is so good

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                          [MENTION=13309]DuFrank[/MENTION] - How do those boots wear when tied loosely? I have been hesitant to but a 2-eyelet boot but may get some soon depending on how a few things pan out.
                          I'd say go for them if everything pans out -- this pair doesn't slip or wear uncomfortably for me, and I don't tie them tightly. However if you don't tie them at all, your feet will come right out. They're not like your 4-7 eyelet boot where you could go without tieing the laces at all if needed

Comment

Ben

Comment

Haven't been on threads for a few weeks. Lots of great looks!
                              From yesterday

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=13309]DuFrank[/MENTION]
                                Quite honestly, I'm not a huge fan of chukkas/high tops with joggers in general, though you're pulling it off well here. As far as no shows I would very highly recommend Taft's offering. They stay on much better than any other no show I've had, though might not be good for shoes with a super low vamp.
                                Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Working...
                                X