Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION]: Like it! I second the J. Crew vintage oxford assessment. Could you provide details on the five-pocket pants you're wearing?

Comment

[MENTION=13372]JDOG[/MENTION]
      Thanks man! And the pants are from H&M, but they're a past season's item.
      Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

My wife really doesn't like this color combo.

Shirt and cardigan: JCF
        pants: J.Crew
        Shoes: Converse

Comment

[MENTION=11794]jharrisonbarrett[/MENTION] - Nice look! I like that shawl collar. I also like your look from yesterday. May I suggest a "sweater stone" for that JCrew cardigan? It looks like you have a bit of pilling going on. Other than that, really sharp!

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] - I like the look. I think I would have picked a different belt though, so as to have a more defined "dividing line". Perhaps a dark brown belt, or even one matching your boots. Thanks for your thoughts on the flannel. The fit does look a little off.

Comment

[MENTION=11794]jharrisonbarrett[/MENTION] great fits the last few days -- really making me wish I could pull of the cardigan -- but wow was the lighting off in yesterdays post.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
              [MENTION=11794]jharrisonbarrett[/MENTION] great fits the last few days -- really making me wish I could pull of the cardigan -- but wow was the lighting off in yesterdays post.
              Thanks. Like most here, from a fashion standoint, fall is my favorite. Haha yeah you were right. Terrible lighting yesterday

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cardigan: jcrew
                Shirt: spier & mackay
                Tie: Drakes
                Pants: spier & mackay
                Shoes: Carmina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

This past week was pretty casual.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dun;255304]

This past week was pretty casual.[/QUOTE

What place is it, its beautiful
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post

What place is it, its beautiful
                      Poipu beach on kauai.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=10629]Mr. Charles[/MENTION]: Thanks for the feedback! The belt isn't quite as light as it looks in the picture, and I haven't exactly dialed in what to wear with the pants yet, since I just received them the other day. That said, I will try to find a closer matching belt for the future, as I bought this one to match my Clarks. This picture is a bit closer to the true colors.

As for my WIWT, this pants/shirt/sweater combo is one of my favorites, but the shoes are something I'm trying to get more use out of. Comments on whether that's too much of a chisel toe would be appreciated.

Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
                          I really like this look, and I think the fit is great. A few small things you could do though to make it more of a "neater" presentation:
                          Tie a more shapely knot (even double FIH can have a bit of a pinch to it at the bottom).
                          Use metal stays and magnets to limit that collar curl.
                          Adjust your shirt underneath and sweater so that the collar and the edge of the cardigan line up like a jacket would.
                          Cuff the sleeves of the sweater so they aren't as bunched around the wrist.

These are nit-picky issues, but I tend to notice them more on better fits.

Comment

End of a busy week. Warm again.

Uniqlo / A&F / Converse

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                              [MENTION=10629]Mr. Charles[/MENTION]: Thanks for the feedback! The belt isn't quite as light as it looks in the picture, and I haven't exactly dialed in what to wear with the pants yet, since I just received them the other day. That said, I will try to find a closer matching belt for the future, as I bought this one to match my Clarks. This picture is a bit closer to the true colors.

What are the boots in this photo? And how happy are you with them? They look great.

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] Red Wing Blacksmith in Briar Oil Slick. One of my prized possessions and probably the nicest piece of footwear I've owned. Also not as difficult or uncomfortable to break in as their reputation would suggest.
                                Duncan

Comment

Working...
                                X