Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION]: Sweet jacket and shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
      http://i.imgur.com/2Ufp8wA.jpg

Blazer: suitsupply
      Shirt: ratio
      Pants: bonobos
      Belt: allen edmonds
      Watch: orient on a nato
      Shoes: carmina
      Sunglasses: American optics
      Is that the Washington from the Outlet sale? Awesome texture on that! Blue suede shoes are killing, Scofield. Grear work.

Comment

[MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION] thanks! [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] yep, don't think i can every pay full price for SS again if the outlet will be a regular thing, lots of good deals to be had there

Comment

Hey guys, this is my first WIWT. Yes, that shirt needed to be ironed. Night out with the Mrs.

Shirt - Broletto (never heard of the brand, but $20 at Nordstrom Rack and a great fit. Nice texture too, can't tell from the photo)
          Pants - Gap straight fit jeans
          Shoes - BR Louis Chelsea Boot
          Watch - Mondaine Helvetica Light 38mm
          Belt - ??

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] no, it's not worth it if it stays relatively regular at all. Which it seems it very well could.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Another rainy day... i.e. heaven for outerwear whores.

BR trench, JC suit, LE shirt, thrifted tie, Nordstrom 1901 shoes.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                Happy Monday, everyone! Back to the grind... lots of good looks over the last few days!

Couple of my own from the weekend

Great getup!
                You might wanna feather that first pic lightly so the halo effect around your body isn't as quite in your face.
                5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] ! And noted, thank you for the tip. I've been working on my photography/editing skills, but I haven't gotten very far yet...[emoji53]

Comment

@BB, I think the bright blue stripes on the shirt look slightly off here, but agree with [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] that the tie/PS combo is killer. Solid shirt or more subdued pattern/stripes may have taken it to the next level by not distracting from the combo. Still looks great, though, and I'd wear it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION]: both looks are solid, but I'm especially a fan of the second, upgraded-professorial getup. Would not have expected the light blue windowpane to have worked so well with the dark and heavy textures. Gives me lots of ideas for making good use of my light blue ginghams (yeah... plural) this fall. [emoji106]

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION], where is the corduroy jacket from?

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=6632]AngusM[/MENTION]. And hey, nothing wrong with plural gingham! [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION] it's an old salvaged BR jacket. Unconstructed, wears more like a fitted coat or something. Good for casual looks though.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                          @BB, I think the bright blue stripes on the shirt look slightly off here, but agree with [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] that the tie/PS combo is killer. Solid shirt or more subdued pattern/stripes may have taken it to the next level by not distracting from the combo. Still looks great, though, and I'd wear it in a heartbeat.
                          Thanks for the advice -- I see what you're saying. A blue OCBD would indeed be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by David. View Post
                            Hey guys, this is my first WIWT. Yes, that shirt needed to be ironed. Night out with the Mrs.
                            Yes, that shirt looks like it has a nice, substantial collar. Like Nardelli, it suffers from a name that doesn't sound quite right in American culture, but while that hurts their branding it makes it more affordable... I'd flip that shirt sleeve one more time if I were you, but other than that looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              BR trench, JC suit, LE shirt, thrifted tie, Nordstrom 1901 shoes.
                              Looks like the rain makes you happy, Ben... That really is a nice trench coat.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                                Yes, that shirt looks like it has a nice, substantial collar. Like Nardelli, it suffers from a name that doesn't sound quite right in American culture, but while that hurts their branding it makes it more affordable... I'd flip that shirt sleeve one more time if I were you, but other than that looks great.
                                Thanks. Will do on the sleeves. Sometimes that's a little too tight for me, but I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X