Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [MENTION=13635]EnchinoMan[/MENTION] good first post. Welcome, and keep coming back!

    Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
      [MENTION=13635]EnchinoMan[/MENTION] good first post. Welcome, and keep coming back!

      Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
      Thanks!

      Comment


        [QUOTE=LesserBlackDog;254429
        J.Crew Crosby suit (one size down from usual), shirt, and PS, Lands' End wool/silk tie, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas, Hamilton watch on Stowa strap[/QUOTE]

        That tie is slick.
        Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
        --Jason Isbell

        Comment


          Well, Google was a bust:




          Jacket: BR
          Shirt: LE
          Tie: JCF
          Watch: Seiko SPC087
          Pants: JAB
          Shoes: AE
          Last edited by AngusM; September 28, 2016, 05:12 PM. Reason: incompetence

          Comment


            Originally posted by EnchinoMan View Post
            -Brooks Brothers Red Fleece donegal sport coat
            I like the look of this jacket. How do you find the fit on the Red Fleece coat vs BB mainline cuts like Fitzgerald or Milano? I've become a big fan of the fit of Red Fleece shirts--I find them slimmer than the Milano fit. I haven't tried a Red Fleece coat on yet though. Do you take your same jacket size or do these come in S/M/L?

            Comment


              Not a chill to the winter but a nip to the air Finally.



              Weatherproof (Costco) / Uniqlo / A&F / AEO

              These AEO CP knock offs were $12!! Obviously pleather with a little bit more creasing than real leather, but for $12, they make great beater white kicks for a day like today when it might rain.

              Comment




                What I was wearing today. Until my wife got cold in the airport.

                What I will be wearing later:

                Comment


                  Haven't posted in a while. Broke out the flannel pants for this quick cool spell we are having. My suede shoes are breaking in nicely and I love the different colors they show as the nap lays different directions

                  Comment




                    Recently found this secondhand shantung tie from YSL, $10.

                    Enchino Man, nice jacket. I love donegal.

                    Dun, I take it you're going somewhere tropical -- have fun (wearing sandals you made yourself?)

                    JBarwick, pants and shoes are killer together. Can't wait for cooler weather here.

                    Connersw, I knew right away those were not like other shoes, other shoes.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by connersw View Post
                      I like the look of this jacket. How do you find the fit on the Red Fleece coat vs BB mainline cuts like Fitzgerald or Milano? I've become a big fan of the fit of Red Fleece shirts--I find them slimmer than the Milano fit. I haven't tried a Red Fleece coat on yet though. Do you take your same jacket size or do these come in S/M/L?
                      This is actually my first purchase from Brooks Brothers - I've been reluctant to try them out in the past because I don't have a local store. This particular sport coat caught my eye online as I wanted a brown tweed jacket for fall. It has been 50% off for some time now, and they're down to 42R only. It is a sized jacket, and I'm very happy with the fit (40R). At it's current sale price, it's a steal.

                      About the only comparison I can make is to J. Crew's Ludlow sport coats - in which I also wear a 40R (I have a ~39" chest). This fits almost identically to my various Ludlows - slim and almost perfectly tailored off the rack.


                      Originally posted by BB View Post
                      Enchino Man, nice jacket. I love donegal.
                      Thanks! This is my first donegal sport coat and I'm thrilled with the texture and flecks of color.

                      Comment


                        Yup bb, kuaui. Which will somehow be 20 degrees cooler than socal. I should have brought a second jacket. Really jealous of all these fall outfits you guys are posting

                        Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by connersw View Post
                          Not a chill to the winter but a nip to the air Finally.



                          Weatherproof (Costco) / Uniqlo / A&F / AEO

                          These AEO CP knock offs were $12!! Obviously pleather with a little bit more creasing than real leather, but for $12, they make great beater white kicks for a day like today when it might rain.
                          Good look, but if you don't mind my opinion, I'd lose the collared shirt or change the sweater to a Vneck. I'm not a fan of crew necks over collared shirts.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DandyLion View Post
                            Good look, but if you don't mind my opinion, I'd lose the collared shirt or change the sweater to a Vneck. I'm not a fan of crew necks over collared shirts.
                            I agree... Personally I'd not wear shorts if it were cool enough for a sweater, but that's me. The combo still looks good on you [MENTION=13775]connersw[/MENTION]! Nice work!

                            Comment


                              [MENTION=6632]AngusM[/MENTION] I can't see it.

                              [MENTION=3153]BB[/MENTION] love that tie, especially with the shirt.
                              Duncan

                              I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                                [MENTION=6632]AngusM[/MENTION] I can't see it.
                                Should be fixed. Underwhelming outfit for all the hassle.

                                Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X