X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

AE Sea Islands with Bonobos Summer Weight chinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Frldyz View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Shoes look fine, but... dad jean alert? Maybe it's just the contrast with those grey socks... I'd pick a different color if you're gonna wear jeans that high (unlike my trousers, I don't like my jeans to come up more than an 0.5-1 inch or so above the shoe).

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
          Shoes look fine, but... dad jean alert? Maybe it's just the contrast with those grey socks... I'd pick a different color if you're gonna wear jeans that high (unlike my trousers, I don't like my jeans to come up more than an 0.5-1 inch or so above the shoe).
          In his defense, he could have purposefully hiked the jeans up to take the picture -- I've done that on more than one occasion in snapping my shoes. Still not my ideal jean color, but hard to tell if it fits his whole look or not.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
            In his defense, he could have purposefully hiked the jeans up to take the picture -- I've done that on more than one occasion in snapping my shoes. Still not my ideal jean color, but hard to tell if it fits his whole look or not.
            Certainly possible! If so, then please disregard

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
              Dad: yup
              Jeans: Call me old school sentimental. My favorite jeans of all time. Banana Republic jeans from 12 years ago.
              * I love these jeans so much that I recently had them tailored. Yup that's right. Now the jeans I always loved fit me like a perfect glove. Expensive yes. Worth it? Worth every penny
              Socks: ahem.. ahem ( cough.. cough ). I don't have any tan colored socks. ...yet....
              * These socks are even older then my jeans!
              Looks like I'm waiting for a flood? hornsup84 is kinda correct. I was sitting down and pulled my jeans up to show off my stylish 12+ year old socks.
              Probaly not everyone's look. But I liked it.
              Last edited by Frldyz; August 26, 2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=DapperTexan;252158]Shoes look fine, but... dad jean alert? Maybe it's just the contrast with those grey socks... I'd pick a different color if you're gonna wear jeans that high (unlike my trousers, I don't like my jeans to come up more than an 0.5-1 inch or so above the shoe).[/QUOT[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                  Another AE pick up and what I am wearing today. University's which have a dainite sole on the 333 last which has a nice shape somewhat comparable to the new 1941 or whatever that last is.

Awesome style, though not very common, and the wrinkles are enhancing the looks.
                  Eat what is good for your health but
                  Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                    Awesome style, though not very common, and the wrinkles are enhancing the looks.
                    Thanks! I was looking for a U-Wing shoe and got these for $88 shipped. The only thing that was wrong was one shoe was darker than the other but some polish and elbow grease evened them out. The left shoe in the picture is slightly darker but over time that will even out.

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                      i think those shoes should get more love. I have them on my admittedly long "to buy" list from the shoebank.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                        i think those shoes should get more love. I have them on my admittedly long "to buy" list from the shoebank.
                        They were on my list in chili but those sold out a while ago. I kept an eye on the shoebank and also ebay to see these pop up so I snagged them. The 333 last is a little narrow but not uncomfortable in my normal size.

Comment

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Admittedly it's what I wore yesterday (WWIY). Had to go out to see a client and got this email from him ahead of our meeting:

Just a heads up, our street is basically a muddy swamp. I know you have some great looking shoes, leave them at home.
                          Come barefoot or with rain boots.
                          Just looking out for you (and your shoes).

This is the first time I've posted a picture, so hope this works.

Suit: SuitSupply Napoli Blue Plain
                          Shirt: SuitSupply
                          Pocketsquare: Indochino White Linen
                          Boots: Wolverine (Steel Toe, ESA Rated)

Comment

Looks good all things considered. The fact that your client actually cared enough to let you know is pretty damn nice on their part.

Comment

5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJqKecGgt3u/

Jacket: Jcrew
                                Pants: Bonobos
                                Shoes: Alden
                                Tie: Berg & Berg
                                Watch: Christopher Ward

Comment

Working...
                                X