Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend out on the town with the significant other. Trying to combine the new shirt and jeans in this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hah, I went with the same kind of look today.

Shirt: Uniqlo
      Pants: ON stretch khaki
      Shoes: BR Paul loafer
      Watch: Seiko

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post

Weekend out on the town with the significant other. Trying to combine the new shirt and jeans in this one

Looks great, but tighten up those laces!

Comment

Really like the shirt and jacket combo!

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
            Looks great, but tighten up those laces!
            Ha! Just noticed that -- I usually like my boots to wear loosely, but these are "sleeker"/slimmer style boots, so for they should be tighter. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I agree, great shirt and jacket combo. Classic but with great vibrant color. You've got a good eye.

Comment

I like the shade of jeans which is looking awesome in overall attire.
                Eat what is good for your health but
                Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I took my McAllisters out on their maiden voyage to the office! Love these shoes!!

Pants are JCF summer weight chinos. No good mirrors for a full body shot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
                    I took my McAllisters out on their maiden voyage to the office! Love these shoes!!

I wear my burgundy monks during summer but I own those shoes and they get by far most use off all my shoes from fall to spring

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my McAllisters (I have bourbon and black already), and wish I had been able to grab a pair of merlot in the recent clearance. Easily my favorite shoe from AE. Those look great!

Comment

Those are some damn fine shoes! If there was room in my budget I'd pickup a pair for myself asap.

Comment

Another AE pick up and what I am wearing today. University's which have a dainite sole on the 333 last which has a nice shape somewhat comparable to the new 1941 or whatever that last is.

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                            I like the shade of jeans which is looking awesome in overall attire.
                            Thank you! Took a risk with them as I haven't seen khaki jeans around at all, but thought they were unique enough. They're from Civilianaire's summer sale. Looks like the prices are back up to retail all over the site now

Comment

How do you find the summer weight chinos fit regarding the taper below the knee and the closing at the ankle? I can't really tell from the photo but is it billowy at all? That's the problem I have with Bonobos straight fit chinos.

Those shoes are a knockout!

Comment

How do you find the summer weight chinos fit regarding the taper below the knee and the closing at the ankle? I can't really tell from the photo but is it billowy at all? That's the problem I have with Bonobos straight fit chinos.

Those shoes are a knockout!

Thanks! I like the taper. They aren't billowy at all (Sutton fit). I'd say the fit is comparable to Levi's 541 (albeit with a lower rise) - room enough in the seat and thighs but nicely tapered below the knee.

Comment

Working...
                                X