Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice look, now I'm tempted to get that pack of silk knots even though I don't own any French cuff shirts

Comment

I've tried that before but the lapel button hole was so tiny it was tough to get one through... I was hoping you had a secret

Comment

If one can fit then 4 should.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I ran into same problem JC. It just depends on the jacket. I have a few that will accommodate all 4, and some that won't.

Comment

why not just put a toothpick or something behind the lapel to prop the threads so you dont have to put them thru...basically folding the knots in half and pulling the thread thru the hole and putting the toothpick through the little loop you would have behind the lapel...not sure if that would work just using the imagination here

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

That's kinda what I was thinking he'd done. I may try that with a safety pin or something.

Comment

Today's pretentious WIWT

Sportcoat: Ted Baker linen 1 button, thrifted

Shirt: Michael Kors

Tie: 60's vintage Oscar de la Renta, thrifted

Pants: Brooks Brothers, bought from a thrifter on SF

Socks: Topman

Shoes: Allen Edmond's Arlington, thrifted

Comment

is there anything you can put on a shoe those Arlington's don't have?

haha, I kid. I like that shirt though

Comment

Laces?

Comment

Well it wasn't hard to figure you were going to make an a-hole comment in this thread. I called it before I ever opened it.

Comment

@Jordan: Who are you refering to?

Comment

Yes, he's serious

Comment

Comment

Maybe it's all the time I've spent on college athletics boards. I guess I'm pretty thick-skinned so I don't really notice...

EDIT: Ok, I'm all caught up. Didn't put 2 and 2 together until the watch thread got locked. I hadn't read it. Aaaaaand I'm leaving it there. FWIW, I think everyone adds a little something to these boards, and there would be no point in discussion if everyone thought the same way.

Comment

@Alan.. Are you on rivals or scout or one of those?

College Athletic Boards could be like a PG-13 or Under-18 version of 4chan for the most part..

Comment

Working...
                                X