X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] it's hard to tell from the pic. Are those 3 eyes mocs? Can you share the make?

Comment

[MENTION=15090]JohnG[/MENTION] you are correct, sir. They're these, by Ralph Lauren. Nothing exceptional, but you can get them for a decent price and they're pretty comfortable.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Simple today.

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] really nice outfit! I've never had any idea about how to match my grey trousers until now, very inspirational.

Anyway, does anyone know where could I get a great pair of jeans? Mine's a little rusty now

Comment

[MENTION=15674]RHoffman017[/MENTION] if you're a little bit more specific with what exactly you're looking for and your price range, I'm sure people would be willing to help you out. The WIWT thread isn't really the place for this kind of discussion though, try the "where to buy" thread

Comment

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] What brand is that white button up from your 7/23/16 pic (with the shorts)? Diggin' that a lot

Thanks!
                  We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by APinNC View Post
                    [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] What brand is that white button up from your 7/23/16 pic (with the shorts)? Diggin' that a lot

Thanks!
                    It's a GAP lightweight oxford, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                      Simple today.

Simple and cool, it appears you really know how the pics are too be taken. Thumbs up man.
                      Eat what is good for your health but
                      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Bad pic but here's today. Wearing the jacket from my new seersucker suit. (Need to get the trousers hemmed... and the jacket sleeves shortened TBH, but it's still wearable as is.)

Bonobos jacket, S&M shirt, JC pocket square, LE chinos, Rancourt loafers, GMT Master II

If I had to do over again I'd switch the shirt for a solid white or pink or French blue. Too much going on between the seersucker, the oversized gingham, and the contrasting orange placket as is.
                        Ben

Comment

I switched shirts at lunch. Much happier with this combo, though it leans a bit Southern frat boy for me.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            I switched shirts at lunch. Much happier with this combo, though it leans a bit Southern frat boy for me.

I like this combo better too. The first was a bit too busy and had a lot of blue

Comment

Just got the trousers back from the tailor yesterday.

Jacket: Uniqlo
                              Shirt: SuitSupply
                              Tie: SuitSupply
                              Pocket Square: Thrifted
                              Watch: Invicta
                              Trousers: Spier and Mackay
                              Socks: Beecroft and Bull
                              Shoes: Nordstrom Calibrate Double Monk

Comment

[MENTION=12992]menvo90[/MENTION]--Like the look. Hard to tell, but jacket looks to be on the short(ish) side, but that is more of a personal preference thing. Really like that tie and the pants. Which S & M pants are those?

Comment

Working...
                                X