Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION], FWIW all the trousers I've seen you post recently have looked fine to me. You are young and fit and have obviously embraced a slightly more "European" style aesthetic; I think a fitted trouser is well-suited for your circumstances.
    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
      [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION], FWIW all the trousers I've seen you post recently have looked fine to me. You are young and fit and have obviously embraced a slightly more "European" style aesthetic; I think a fitted trouser is well-suited for your circumstances.
      I agree. Some may (and do) find this fit to be a bit tight, but with your frame, they look good on you.
      We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] [MENTION=14885]APinNC[/MENTION]
        Thank you gents!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
          [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] [MENTION=14885]APinNC[/MENTION]
          Thank you gents!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
          Pants are fine, my dude.

Comment

Basically agree with all of this.

Originally posted by connersw View Post
            I'm not typically a fan of sockless oxfords either, but I thought you made them work in this fit due to the lack of break in the pants and the overall modern look.

From your other fits, you do tend to wear all of your clothing slimmer than I personally prefer to dress, but your age and your physique allow you to pull it off. If I had one point of constructive criticism, it would be to agree with [MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION] that some of your pants are a bit too tight.

In general though, I've really enjoyed your fits. I think they've been some of the highlights of WIWT the last month or so.

Comment

Long shorts and flip-flops. You know, just cause.

Shirt: Uniqlo
              Shorts: J.Crew Club
              Shoes: Reef

Comment

Absolutely brutal weather for us poor Alaskans here. Was 82 or higher earlier in the day, and just now, at 10 pm, is starting to cool off. Given the heat, I tried for a dark-colored 'fit that still keeps me cool, which was somewhat successful when not directly in the sun.

Polo: UNIQLO
                Watch: Vintage Seamaster
                Belt: Target
                Chinos: H&M I think? Very lightweight.
                No-shows: Taft. Highly recommended compared to other no-shows.
                Shoes: Vans Era

Thoughts on this fit? Are the pants and shoes too close? Any comments are, as always, appreciated.
                Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] - I think it looks good and didn't notice the shoes/pants until you mentioned it but I think showing some ankle helped break it up.

Comment

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] i was actually wearing gray chinos with gray tennis shoes today. I didn't even think about until I was out and asked myself the same thing. I personally think it looks fine.
                    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] [MENTION=14255]thecharlesg[/MENTION]

Thanks gents! I guess now that I think about it, black shoes with black pants works fine, as does brown shoes with brown pants, so why not grey on grey? I shall remain confident in that particular pairing.
                      Duncan

Comment

Dressed for a garden party this evening.

Bonobos jacket, Spier & McKay shirt, JC pocket square, LE belt, JCF chambray trousers, Rancourt loafers, Omega watch on Hodinkee kangaroo leather NATO.
                        Ben

Comment

Suit: JC Ludlow
                          Watch: Speedmaster
                          Shirt: Gap
                          Shoes: JC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying for an interesting visual angle for today's shot.

Shirt: Patagonia LS Daily Henley
                            Watch: Vintage Seamaster
                            Belt: Timberland, brown leather
                            Pants: UNIQLO selvedge slim straight in dark wash. Starting to get some decent fades and color changes on these guys after a couple months of wear.
                            Boots: Red Wing Heritage Blacksmith
                            Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              Dressed for a garden party this evening.
                              Someday I hope to have a social life that will allow me to dress up more often. Nice outfit, by the way. I like the pocket square and shirt combination.

Comment

Originally posted by connersw View Post
                                Long shorts and flip-flops. You know, just cause.

Shirt: Uniqlo
                                Shorts: J.Crew Club
                                Shoes: Reef
                                I like yours JCrew shorts and belt is nice too.
                                Eat what is good for your health but
                                Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X