Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] very well done, I'm starting to get very jealous of that brown SS

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION]! Yeah, honestly I was a little hesitant of it at first, but I'm absolutely in love with it now.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a while. Realizing I didn't button my top button after the subway ride, but trying out a pink shirt to tone down the otherwise monochrome look. New black Chipps tie is pretty great, glad I finally was able to land one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Suit: JCF
          Shoes: Cole Haan
          Watch: Omega Speedmaster

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
            Been a while. Realizing I didn't button my top button after the subway ride, but trying out a pink shirt to tone down the otherwise monochrome look. New black Chipps tie is pretty great, glad I finally was able to land one.

Shirt MTM or OTC?

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
              Shirt MTM or OTC?
              Ratio pink twill (I use their twill shirts for my go-to solid work shirts): https://www.ratioclothing.com/produc...ignature-twill

Comment

[MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] you're pushing me toward buying more things that I don't need.... that tie looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post
                  [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] you're pushing me toward buying more things that I don't need.... that tie looks great.

Same. I have the black grenadine loaded into the cart, but I'm wondering if I need a gold/brown/forest green grenadine tie as well. A $62.50 purchase is quickly becoming a couple hundred dollar purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                    Same. I have the black grenadine loaded into the cart, but I'm wondering if I need a gold/brown/forest green grenadine tie as well. A $62.50 purchase is quickly becoming a couple hundred dollar purchase.
                    Yes, yes you do. Hope that helps [emoji4]

Comment

Yes, yes you do. Hope that helps [emoji4]

The $7.50 shipping charge is going to be the death of my wallet. Makes me want to buy all the colors now so I don't get hit with shipping again later.

Comment

Yeah I hate that! Make you try to justify spending an extra $100 so you can avoid shipping.

Comment

Yeah I hate that! Make you try to justify spending an extra $100 so you can avoid shipping.

dammit all, I just settled on the black and forest green. I'm going to regret not getting the brown and gold later.

Comment

Nice! Good self control. I won't even go look at them right now!

Comment

WIWT

Sorry, not sorry! Love these ties and also like that they're made here in NYC (from Italian silk, naturally)

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                              I'm the wrong one to ask on this. I'm still below owning a majority of the color options, but it's only a few Chipps away... Don't have the gold or green (in the past year, bought a green SuSu grenadine (with stripes), so told myself I'd hold off), but the black is delightful and the brown is a unique tie color (and looks very sharp with blue/navy).

These might be my version of Pokemon... gotta catch 'em all! Before the addition of black:

I'm pretty sure this is partially why I went from having 1 to having 6 so quickly. Silly how a relatively minimal cost makes one act so irrationally.

Comment

[MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] man, those are beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                                X