X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leanderthal View Post

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    that's really nice man. the jacket is Suitsupply I'm guessing? Where are the pants from?

Comment

Hey, thanks [MENTION=14380]Alpha King[/MENTION]. Yes, the jacket is SS, shirt is S&M, pants are Bonobos.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
        Really wish they'd get black and/or navy back in stock -- one or both of those are the only two other colors that I want to add in grenadine (have wine, rust, purple, brown and slate blue so far), and I have yet to see them in stock...
        Well I just went to hang up my navy grenadine and realized there's an unsightly tear on the back. I'm pretty bummed, don't know how it got torn. I'll be asking my tailor if he can fix this, otherwise we're in the same waiting boat.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Bonobos jacket, JC shirt and pocket square, JCF pants, PRL shoes, C.Ward watch, thrifted bracelet
          I really like this combination.

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
          Half windsor is the only way I tie my navy or wine Chipp grenadines. My last WIWT was a half windsor with the navy Chipp grenadine.
          Navy is on my list. Barney's recent sale had Drake's striped grenadine's for ~$50 which I thought was a bargain but they were navy/yellow/brown and I think one other color.

Comment

just a bit jealous of all of you that can still rock shirts/blazers...so hot in cali i can't wear much more than a polo...

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              New tie I got for Fathers Day.

Suit: SuitSupply
              Tie: Chipp
              Shirt: Spier & Mackay
              Shoes: Bexley

This suitsupply navy suit looks great. Perfect fitting.
              Eat what is good for your health but
              Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                Agreed. I have a Lazio in Navy and it looks a lot more expensive than it was.

I need a couple grenadines to go with it now though....if only I could stop buying AEs for a couple weeks
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                  Ugh, so true. I'm so salty that the Lazio is sold out in my size in Navy until late-July. No chance of me nabbing one for a wedding (I got a light grey plain Napoli for my own wedding earlier this summer and it's fabulous)

I recently picked up a couple grenadines from a small Canadian place called AKLASU that's a little pricier than Chipp but had a nicely restrained polka dot design. Chipp navy is still my go-to though, I highly recommend picking one up

Comment

Attempting a sophisticated take on red, white, and blue. Remind me not to shop at Target today tho.

LE polo, JCF chambray pants, JC suede bucks, Orient watch on C&B strap
                    Ben

Comment

Attempting a sophisticated take on red, white, and blue. Remind me not to shop at Target today tho.

LE polo, JCF chambray pants, JC suede bucks, Orient watch on C&B strap
                      Why today specifically? Is there some sort of massive sale? Or protests?

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                        Why today specifically? Is there some sort of massive sale? Or protests?
                        no, he looks like a Target employee!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                          no, he looks like a Target employee!
                          Ahhh, I see it now. Properly fitting burgundy shirt and gray pants >>>> boxy bright red shirt and khakis though. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                            Ahhh, I see it now. Properly fitting burgundy shirt and gray pants >>>> boxy bright red shirt and khakis though. Nice work.
                            I have been mistaken for a Lowes manager multiple times when I go after work and I'm dressed business-casual attire. I feel like I dress a little better than your average Lowes manager, but what do I know? maybe this particular store has a natty dresser heading things up.

Comment

JCF chambray pants
                              Are those the flecked chambray? What fit? I picked up a pair in the Driggs fit and love the material but not the fit.

Comment

Originally posted by dpark View Post
                                Are those the flecked chambray? What fit? I picked up a pair in the Driggs fit and love the material but not the fit.
                                These are Bedford slims.... https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-cloth...=grey-chambray

I washed them and hung them to dry so they lost the crease. (Not a bad thing IMO.) Really like these pants for summer, they are so light they almost completely dried in about 45 minutes, except for the pockets and waistband.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X