This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hauttedoggie View Post
    I was inspired by the madras thread here on Dappered. After work, changed into a patchwork madras from JPete to enjoy walk and dinner date w/ the wife.
    shirt: J Peterman
    belt: cheap
    cargo shorts: target
    watch: military surplus cheap
    While I have never had a patchwork shirt myself, I have always found them interesting. If I could find one of the Brooks Brothers "fun" shirts for cheap I would probably wear that.

Comment

Linen 'n things

JCF linen jacket and linen/cotton trousers, JC shirt and PS, Nordstrom 1901 shoes
      Last edited by LesserBlackDog; June 1, 2016, 02:02 PM.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Linen 'n things

JCF linen jacket and linen/cotton trousers, JC shirt and PS, Nordstrom 1901 shoes
        Your pictures used to show in your comments, now I just see the little image icon. Did you change picture applications? Last one I remember seeing was the Lands End brown corduroy blazer; I remember this because I wanted that blazer once i saw it
        We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by APinNC View Post
          Your pictures used to show in your comments, now I just see the little image icon. Did you change picture applications? Last one I remember seeing was the Lands End brown corduroy blazer; I remember this because I wanted that blazer once i saw it
          I've started hosting my images on a private facebook album because it is easier. I'm not sure if the https prefix affects whether it is visible. I just deleted the "s" from the image URL, see if you can see it now.
          Ben

Comment

I've started hosting my images on a private facebook album because it is easier. I'm not sure if the https prefix affects whether it is visible. I just deleted the "s" from the image URL, see if you can see it now.
            Ahh, that's why. I can't see FB posts on my work PC, as I am a registered rep and they block social media. Thanks!
            We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

wiwt 01Jun'16

no patchwork madras today.

In mtg yesterday, marketing guy made a comment about "and all those engineers in random blue shirts"...yup, all the engineers in the room where wearing blue shirts, so I decided to go with my one non-blue/non-white shirt today for all day mtg w/ various levels of management.

shirt: old LE
              jacket: Lanvin(?) thrifted
              ps: thrifted ?scarf?
              belt: AE
              watch: Winston
              jeans: bonobos

Comment

Linen 'n things

well played...

Comment

Sportscoat: Gap
                  Shirt/Belt: BR
                  Jeans: H&M
                  Loafers: Stacey Adams
                  Watch: Casio with Barton NATO strap

I should definitely acquire some more pocket squares.
                  5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post

I should definitely acquire some more pocket squares.
                    Definitely, I like the outfit but I'm just not feeling the black pocket square.[emoji41] Try gagliardi, they have wonderful pocket square, especially the wool ones.

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                      Definitely, I like the outfit but I'm just not feeling the black pocket square.[emoji41] Try gagliardi, they have wonderful pocket square, especially the wool ones.
                      I will! Thanks for the comment and the recommendation.
                      5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

For my cousin's wedding

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd put something up.
                          Pants- BR
                          Shirt- CT
                          Blazer- thrifted (fully canvassed for $15)
                          Shoes- AE McAllister for Brooks Brothers
                          Watch- Casio EF-503 on Lake house leathers band.
                          Pocket square- gagliardi
                          That watch looks amazing, and I could be wrong, but I think it is on sale at Amazon right now for $40.00

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                            That watch looks amazing, and I could be wrong, but I think it is on sale at Amazon right now for $40.00
                            Wow at first at thought there was no way that could be true but it really is. These things go for $60 used or up to $80 new on ebay! It's a great watch, you should really snap it up at that price.

Comment

Wow at first at thought there was no way that could be true but it really is. These things go for $60 used or up to $80 new on ebay! It's a great watch, you should really snap it up at that price.
                              I am seriously tempted, but I already have two black face watches and I'm keeping my eye on this Seiko:

Thought I'd share anyway; it seems like Casio is getting more mentions here, so someone may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                                I am seriously tempted, but I already have two black face watches and I'm keeping my eye on this Seiko:
                                Thought I'd share anyway; it seems like Casio is getting more mentions here, so someone may be interested.
                                There definitely are people who would be interested, there's a thread with 300 posts dedicated to this exact watch http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...567#post245567

Comment

Working...
                                X