X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com.au/

(SFW other than language, of course)

Comment

I think if the Kensington Blazer had the sleeves slimmed it would look a lot better.

Comment

So since 99.9999% of us got the LE plum chinos, I figured I would open the flood gates on the WIWT with them. Nothing special with this get up, just simple and casual, still sweater weather here Going to the pub for my sisters bday for some drinks with some friends of ours.

*Sorry for the non-full body shot, I usually use my upstairs bathrooms mirror, however we had a toilet issue which is being fixed, and its all cluttered with stuff. I only own a small split mirror/cabinet over my sink which didnt work, and I also tried to do a timer shot without a mirror, but couldnt prop my thin ass Galaxy S up against something and eventually gave up. Oh, and dont mind my crotch, just wanted to show the colours!*

sweater: its 100% merino wool, made in Italy by someone I never heard of. Local mens store had a winter clothing sale and I got it for 25 bucks. Its a V-Neck.

pants: LE straight fit plum chinos

belt: Allen Edmonds walnut calf (its their standard dress belt)

shoes: suede sperry topsiders (same as from my engagement photos. Love the colour against the purple)

Comment

@hornsup84

Fabulous! And given the range of shades that seems to fall in their definition of "red", I am looking forward to the plum-chino clad "dappered" contingent dominating the site in the near future, and dispelling the suggestion that red trousers are for the moneyed or mad!

Comment

Very nice Focus, I am planning on wearing mine on Monday...its going to be 88 degrees in Boston...The Sperry's are sweet!!!! I like the rise on LEC pants more than most other brands...I am a big fan of pants that come up to the waist. I am getting the navy blues and the pewter(i guess they are grey) jeans today...will provide review tonight.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

@Focus: Looking good. My plum chinos are in, but I haven't had a chance to wear them yet.

Comment

I got the plum chinos too... I like the color a lot, much more neutral-looking than you might assume. The fit is kind of weird for me, i.e., I feel like the crotch is strangely low (I've got them hiked up properly but I still feel like there's a bit of weird sagging business where the legs meet). Anyone else have that problem? I'm keeping them anyway, but it's kind of weird, especially since I don't have that problem with my other slim-fit LEC chinos.

Ben

Comment

WIWT (two days ago) it was cold and wet from the previous 3 days of downpour.

Jacket: RLP Quilted Biker Jacket

Sweater: Gap Alpaka Wool heather grey sweater

Jeans: Se7en's button fly straight fit

Shoes: Grey Suede Clarks Desert Boots

Comment

@Tat I really like that jacket you've got there, that's a nice fit

Luckily the summer weather showed up here today but I was stuck in dress clothes for a research presentation I had to give:

Shirt: Trim fit (can't remember the brand) from Marshall's

Tie: DKNY

Pants: Black Calvin Klein

Socks: Nordstrom Rack

Shoes: really bad/basic Rockport shoes

Comment

Nice clean look Pitt. Liking the tie/sock match!

Comment

Thanks Focus!, I'm just waiting to get the factory suit in I ordered last week b/c this would've been the perfect time for me to wear it instead of just a shirt & tie

Comment

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Nice look @tdig! How do you do the silk knot thing? Is that 2 silk knots, or 4?

Comment

I haven't posted ion here in a quite a while. I'll try to get something up today.

@tdig: Looking sharp!

@Tat: I believe I've seen that jacket on you once before. I really like it.

Comment

thats 2 sets so 4 total knots. Pretty simple. Just put em through the lapel like you would a cuff. Sides first, bottom, then top.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Working...
                                X