Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rushing an entrepreneurial co-ed fraternity. It is by no means your typical social frat (Their 'formal' tends to be untucked shirt and tie)

Comment

That knot is out there..

I typically go for a half windsor.

Comment

@Thmage that knot is pretty slick, I've never seen anything like that before, I thought it was backwards when I first saw it haha

It was 35 degrees here today again, and I barely get to go to class these last few weeks but here's wiwt:

Henley: Target

Shirt: Old Navy

Sweater: Old Navy

Jeans: Levis 521 Slim tapered

Shoes: Sand Clarks

Navy Peacoat and Beanie not shown lol....

On a side note, my school (Pitt) has been getting a rash of bomb threats all over and I keep having a ton of my classes cancelled due to evacuations....so far we've had 23 in a little over a month, it's really crazy here...today we had 4 diff. threats simultaneously

Comment

I heard about those Pitt bomb scares. That's crazy. Luckily nothing's happened so far.

Also, nice to see another soon-to-be-former-Big-East-member here.

Comment

New England Preppy day at work.

Shirt: Old Navy

Chinos: GAP

Shoes: CDB

Cant get picture to work.

Comment

@mjs2103: Did you coordinate red/white or purpose or did it just happen? And you can't take a picture next to some girl like that and expect people to pay attention to you or what you're wearing.

Comment

Daytime relaxed/sloppy look with a touch of class. Had the blazer buttoned most of the time, don't know why I didn't for the photo.

Blazer - Target Merona Kensington Tan blazer

Shirt - Old Navy

Pocket Square - Brooks Brothers

Watch - Timex Weekender

Jeans - Levi's 505s

Shoes - Aldo

Hat - Gray Ivy Cap (not pictured)

Comment

80F today, perfect pool weather.

Shirt: Izod

Shorts: Alfani

Also, sorry my mirror sucks so much. It's short, so it's really hard to get a picture of more than just the upper body.

Comment

May need to play around with the formatting to get this to work, but let's see..

Shirt: Ralph Lauren

Tie: Brooks Brothers, thrifted

Sweater: Turnbury

Jeans: Levi 514

Shoes: Magnanni Federico

Comment

mjs2103 - Sorry - I don't see you in the pic.

Here's my trucker edition! Not a lot of online resources for trucker menswear, so I'm sort of figuring this out as I go along.

Overalls and t-shirts seem popular, so I'm sticking with jeans and a t-shirt too.

Target Merona Kensington blazer

Old Navy t-shirt

My brand new Levi 514s. I sized down in the waist and with the length, and I like it a lot. Not much room in the crotch, but I'm getting used to it. The wife got herself fixed, so it doesn't make much sense for me to worry about my own virility.

Merrell shoes to round out the "country" feel

Comment

@nick, nice outfit.

is it just me or do the sleeves on that merona blazer look really big in comparison to the proportion of the rest of it?.

Comment

@nftmlk, maybe he just has huge biceps. :P But yeah, I see it too.

Comment

I could try doing fewer curls.

Comment

@Alan I told her i was going to wear my red chinos and she said she may join me in doing so. The white shirts were a coincidence.

I guess having her take the attention away was a good thing considering most men at my work don't wear red pants. And by most I mean any.

Comment

I've taken a temporary, self-imposed "dressing well" hiatus. It's only for a few days, though. I've just felt awful in my gut for over a week now, and wearing fitted clothing makes it worse. Thankfully, the dress code here at work is rather lax so I'm just wearing loose khakis and untucked polos until I feel better. If I don't improve soon, I'm going to go see a doctor.

@mjs2103: Not to suggest you don't look fine in red pants, but yeah... she looks better. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X