X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    LE sweatshirt
    Really like that sweatshirt. Great texture and detail around the collar. I couldn't find it on their website though. I'm guessing this is older? Or do you possibly have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by connersw View Post
      Really like that sweatshirt. Great texture and detail around the collar. I couldn't find it on their website though. I'm guessing this is older? Or do you possibly have a link?
      It's from last year.

http://www.landsend.com/products/men...odie/id_279891
      Ben

Comment

[MENTION=14560]KantStopDario[/MENTION] since you're posting here, I'll assume you're looking for feedback. I would personally say that the sweater you're wearing is too tight on you. You need to wear clothing that is flattering to your build. I also don't know how well the t-shirt and the monk straps mesh with the outfit as a whole. Regardless, it takes courage to post your look for the first time. I definitely encourage you to continue. Just keep congruity and fit in mind.
        My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
          [MENTION=14560]KantStopDario[/MENTION] since you're posting here, I'll assume you're looking for feedback. I would personally say that the sweater you're wearing is too tight on you. You need to wear clothing that is flattering to your build. I also don't know how well the t-shirt and the monk straps mesh with the outfit as a whole. Regardless, it takes courage to post your look for the first time. I definitely encourage you to continue. Just keep congruity and fit in mind.
          Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Suit it up Monday.

SuitSupply / MTM / no name

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              Denim and Daltons. Thought the boots looked great in this coffeehouse lighting though the picture didn't pick it up too well.

Huge fan of the Daltons and dress boots in general. How do you polish or maintain yours? I like the color integrity you have there

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
                Huge fan of the Daltons and dress boots in general. How do you polish or maintain yours? I like the color integrity you have there
                These boots are from Nov. 2014 and I have worn them almost once a week since then. For conditioner, I use Lexol where I spray it on a microfiber cloth and wipe the boot without laces. I have done this maybe 3 times total since new. I have some AE Walnut cream polish but have only used it once. I prefer neutral cream all over or a very light brushing of some darker brown cream on the toe area to keep the burnished look. I then used a very light coating of wax polish, Kiwi or Carmina neutral, depending on the effect I want. Kiwi seems to shine better than Carmina. Also Carmina has a peppery smell which can overwhelm my office. It is odd.

Other than that, I give them a wipe with a mircofiber cloth (used instead of a nylon) and a brush here and there. I polish maybe every 2-3 months every so slightly. Also after a fresh polish they sometimes make that squeaky leather sound around the tongue so I dust it with a little baby power which makes it go away.

Comment

Breaking in my new Penny Loafers

Jacket: JC Penney
                  Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
                  Tie: SuitSupply
                  PS: Tie Bar
                  Watch: Orient
                  Pants: J. Crew
                  Shoes: Jack Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                    Enjoying the first day of spring....

LE sweatshirt and shorts, Uniqlo polo, Sperry boat shoes, Seiko watch on C&B strap
                    Deets on the drink?

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                      Deets on the drink?
                      Just iced coffee with a little cream.
                      Ben

Comment

I really like your tie/ps combo. Also a great example of how to make "northern lights" work really well. Which loafers are those?

Comment

this looks great. Northern lights in full glory.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                            this looks great. Northern lights in full glory.
                            I'm out of touch with the Northern Lights references. Is this just referring to dark pants and light colored jackets?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jean-Baptiste Grenouille View Post
                                I'm out of touch with the Northern Lights references. Is this just referring to dark pants and light colored jackets?
                                Yeah, just some BS oldworld "rule" about menswear.

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
                                I really like your tie/ps combo. Also a great example of how to make "northern lights" work really well. Which loafers are those?
                                Thanks! They're Jack Erwin's "Charlie" loafer in Burgundy. Blake-stitch made them easy to break in and they're just chunky enough to wear casually while still remaining low-profile for a semi-dressed up look.

Comment

Working...
                                X