Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Spent some time at the office this weekend...



    Jacket: Baracuta G9
    Polo: Uniqlo
    Pants: Bonobos Travel Jeans
    Shoes: Clarks DB
    Watch: Timex

    Comment


      Nice casual look [MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION]. Love me some Harrington jacket with Clarks DB--I only have a tan Merc, but still love it. A navy Baracuta G9 is on my grail list. Been looking for a casual, weekend watch. How is the ticking on that particular Timex? I have never owned a Timex, but always read about how loud and annoying the ticking is...

      Comment




        Feels like Spring is well on its way, and supposed to rain a little today.

        Sweater- Perry Ellis (Dillard's clearance)
        Polo- Cremeiux
        Pants- JCP
        Boots- Woolrich Yankee (one of my favorite 2015 buys)
        Happy Socks

        Comment


          Originally posted by DapperedHoo View Post
          Nice casual look [MENTION=14375]dangerpenguin[/MENTION]. Love me some Harrington jacket with Clarks DB--I only have a tan Merc, but still love it. A navy Baracuta G9 is on my grail list. Been looking for a casual, weekend watch. How is the ticking on that particular Timex? I have never owned a Timex, but always read about how loud and annoying the ticking is...
          Thanks. I actually got my G9 on sale at Nordstrom late last year at a fantastic price. It's "utility blue" and not navy, but I prefer the slightly brighter hue so it worked out. As for the Timex, I am not personally bothered by it and only notice the audible ticking if I hold it next to my ear or really focus on it in a quiet (completely silent) room. I bought it for the exact same use that you're wanting from it -- perfect for the cause and gets tons of wear. I've also seen it in multiple Target stores, so shouldn't be too difficult to track down and check out. Good luck.

          Comment


            Thanks for the heads up. Will have to see if my local Target has one in store to check out. Is this the correct model: http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T49962-E.../dp/B00HYUSTZ2

            Comment


              Originally posted by DapperedHoo View Post
              Thanks for the heads up. Will have to see if my local Target has one in store to check out. Is this the correct model: http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T49962-E.../dp/B00HYUSTZ2
              Yep, that's it!

              Comment


                Thanks!

                Comment


                  I'll help this guy out since he can't use a computer. Nice country look.

                  http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/...g-a-tweed-suit

                  Comment


                    He looks great, but is the jacket fused?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bernanke View Post
                      He looks great, but is the jacket fused?
                      The canvassing used in suits is made out of horse hair so.......

                      Comment


                        Layered my blues today.

                        SC: SuitSupply
                        Shirt: Brooks Brothers
                        Tie: Rooster
                        Pants: BR more taupe than gray
                        Shoes: Carmina



                        Comment


                          Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                          Layered my blues today.

                          SC: SuitSupply
                          Shirt: Brooks Brothers
                          Tie: Rooster
                          Pants: BR more taupe than gray
                          Shoes: Carmina
                          That jacket is real neat in texture and color; a nice pairing with the textured tie as well!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                            Layered my blues today.

                            SC: SuitSupply
                            Shirt: Brooks Brothers
                            Tie: Rooster
                            Pants: BR more taupe than gray
                            Shoes: Carmina
                            Awesome jacket!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                              That jacket is real neat in texture and color; a nice pairing with the textured tie as well!
                              Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                              Awesome jacket!
                              Thanks! I haven't bought anything new recently so I try not to post too much of the same recycled fits.

                              Comment


                                Patterns are a little close in scale, but with how subtle it is on the tie, I don't think it's a big deal.
                                Also, I'm not a huge fan of small lapels or skinny ties, but oh well. Today I'm wearing both.



                                Jacket- J. Crew Factory
                                Shirt- Gap
                                Tie- Salt & Dapper (Sprezzabox)
                                Watch- Orient
                                Pants- Brooks Brothers (Thrift)
                                Shoes- Bostonian (Thrift)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X