Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tdig I like the textures, very nicely done.

JC, youre getting all youthful on us here. Looking awesome. Love the colour.

I just had a big ass shopping haul I posted in the recent purchases thread, I will have more to contribute once my spring wardrobe arrives from the tailors!

Comment

@JC, I like the sweater.

Interview today.

Suit: Jos. A Bank

Shirt: Jos. A Bank Traveler's "slim fit"

Tie: Kenneth Cole

Shoes: Terrible, had to go with my younger brother's. :/

Comment

@thmage: Terrible? Never heard of that brand before! ;-)

Comment

The suit has really clean lines through the shoulders, chest, and arms. That's a good fit.

Comment

Let's see if everyone can view the pics today.

Suit: Rugby

Tie: Rugby off eBay - $8

Shirt: Uniqlo bought in NYC last week

Tiebar: redundant tiebar.com

Boots: Allen Edmonds

Comment

@Ryan - Very bold suit, kudos on the cajones.

Comment

I like the boldness. Well done sir.

Comment

Yes - very well done.

Comment

Ryan Killed it...your the elephant in the room. Tie and boldness of suit are "FRESH". Props man, PROPS!

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                    I>0<I

Comment

Still can't see them until I go in to edit and paste the URL's.

I like the suit, just not for Spring. It's a fall / winter look, IMO.

Comment

Thanks all!

@Jason, absolutely agree if it wasn't 40 degrees when I woke up and a current high of 55 here in SF. That said, this suit will be zipped up come mid-April when the weather breaks.

Comment

I'm trying to will Spring to warm up here even though it's been colder this week. I refuse to go back to drab winter colors

Comment

There's certainly no going back here. This is probably the time of year where my IT department is best dressed because they'll wear polos and khakis (even though it's with black Dr Martens).

Comment

So I got the navy seersucker suit today and it's awesome -- only thing I'm thinking is that I need the sleeves _lengthened_ a little bit...say maybe half an inch. Is that something a tailor can do? Seems like there's enough at the sleeve to take some from the inside of the cuff.

Anyone have any experience with jacket sleeve lengthening? Decent results? etc.

Comment

Yeah, it's no problem if there's enough material inside. $20-25 at the tailor.

Comment

Working...
                                X