This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seamless View Post
    First post. Last night at a masquerade ball.

Who makes the tie there?

Comment

• Sunday errands and BBQ

Old Navy Henley
      Uniqlo jeans
      Perry Ellis belt
      Grenson boots

Comment

• Private tie maker. Made from a Zegna run Tom Ford used a few seasons ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by seamless View Post
            That is quite the suit! Mind telling us where everything is from?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
              That is quite the suit! Mind telling us where everything is from?
              Houndstooth Kansas City. Handmade option they have. Vbc s150 fully canvassed my favorite suit so far.
              Shirt-tm Lewin
              Tie-houndstooth kc
              Shoes-loake strand 1880

Comment

• Black and Blue.....like by brain and body after this weekends Ketel One and Tequila fest....ha.

Vest - BR
                Shirt - St. Johns Bay
                Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
                Belt - BR
                Suede Chukka's - J Crew
                Time- X

Comment

• SuSu, S&M, AD56, Mercanti F.
                  Terrible light and end of day wrinkles.

Comment

• Originally posted by doomx View Post

SuSu, S&M, AD56, Mercanti F.
                    Terrible light and end of day wrinkles.
                    Why did you wait so long to start posting in wiwt. You've been knocking out of the park lately.
                    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

• Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                      Why did you wait so long to start posting in wiwt. You've been knocking out of the park lately.
                      Thank you. My true inability to take any decent photos has been a significant inhibitor to my posting but I wanted to get some feedback from here and the other forum so I decided to just go ahead. On another note, these trousers seem to fit me much better than the ones I posted last week. And they are also more comfortable. I wish I could try some Epaulet or HY pants but its more likely that I will go back to Milan for shopping than visit NYC!!

Comment

• This jacket is hard to pair and today seems like a miss. I am thinking solid shirts are the best choice.

SC: SuSu
                        Shirt: BB
                        Tie: Bruce Field
                        Pants: BR
                        Shoes: Bexley

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                          This jacket is hard to pair and today seems like a miss. I am thinking solid shirts are the best choice.

SC: SuSu
                          Shirt: BB
                          Tie: Bruce Field
                          Pants: BR
                          Shoes: Bexley
                          Not a fan of the shirt/coat pairing, but I think the coat/pant pattern mixing could be real cool with a solid shirt (I'd prob keep with blue or white solid shirt with that much pattern in the jacket and pants).

Comment

• Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                            Not a fan of the shirt/coat pairing, but I think the coat/pant pattern mixing could be real cool with a solid shirt (I'd prob keep with blue or white solid shirt with that much pattern in the jacket and pants).
                            Agreed. As I sat down at my desk I realized the pattern of the shirt and pants were too close. Also the natural light really brings out the red in the shirt which I thought was more subdued.

Comment

Agreed. As I sat down at my desk I realized the pattern of the shirt and pants were too close. Also the natural light really brings out the red in the shirt which I thought was more subdued.
                              I think the color of the shirt was more of problem than the pattern. If the shirt was closer in color to the red in the jacket, I think it might have worked, the patterns on the shirt and pants are small enough that nobody would really notice if the colors went.

Comment

I've been on a burgundy/navy kick lately and adding in some browns to my dress attire, so I'm real jealous of that coat - I still haven't gotten that bold with sportcoats, but I love the look (and a few others you have -- guncheck comes to mind). Food for thought on my next trip to have a suit or two made...

Comment

Working...
                                X