Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I prefer casual style to suiting up.

    http://i.imgur.com/0tsGCA7.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/UxhzfBp.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/166u46i.jpg?1

    Coat: Brooks Brothers
    Shirt: Iron Heart
    Denim: Indigogene
    Boots: Red Wings
    Watch: Orient/Gustin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
      Just bought this suit and picked it up from the store for alterations, so I've been wearing it around all day.


      Suit: SuitSupply Washington
      Shirt: Short sleeved button-down I found at Khol's
      Watch: Orient
      Shoes: GH Bass
      I'm a huge fan of the Washington suit styling and of heavy texture. Didn't know they offered the combination. Looks awesome. Do you mind me asking what size is yours in the Washington fit?

      Last time I tried them on at the store, the reps agreed the fit is too slim-fitting for it to make sense for me to buy them (I'd have to size up to 44S or 46S, which then the sleeve length and pants waist wouldn't make sense for me to buy)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
        I'm a huge fan of the Washington suit styling and of heavy texture. Didn't know they offered the combination. Looks awesome. Do you mind me asking what size is yours in the Washington fit?

        Last time I tried them on at the store, the reps agreed the fit is too slim-fitting for it to make sense for me to buy them (I'd have to size up to 44S or 46S, which then the sleeve length and pants waist wouldn't make sense for me to buy)
        I'm a 42R and it fits damn-near perfectly off the rack for me. I'm 6'2" 200 with a pretty athletic build, so the slimness works for me.

        Comment


        • WIWT



          Shirt: bonobos
          Vest: Lands end
          Cords: bonobos
          Boots: AE First Ave

          Comment


          • I like that vest a lot. Nice look.

            1000-Pages!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

            Comment




            • Casual Friday transitioning to eventual date night at a dive bar or hookah lounge

              JC overcoat
              Cremeiux sweater -- really digging this brand at Dillard's lately, especially on the deep clearance sales they have from time to time
              JCF t-shirt
              Uniqlo scarf and jeans
              Perry Ellis belt
              Woolrich Yankee lined boots

              Comment


              • Cross-post from the Sunday Challenge....





                Barbour coat, SS jacket, JC shirt, JCF pants, LE belt, Wolverine boots, Nomos watch
                Ben

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Cross-post from the Sunday Challenge....





                  Barbour coat, SS jacket, JC shirt, JCF pants, LE belt, Wolverine boots, Nomos watch
                  nice is that the SS from this season? Picked it up as well, love how it fits into my wardrobe

                  Comment


                  • [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION] Thanks. I get a lot of compliments on the vest. It's currently a steal at $39 but is really boxy OTR. Spent about $30 having the sides taken in.

                    http://www.landsend.com/products/men...76?sku_0=::AMO

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NewStyle View Post
                      [MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION] Thanks. I get a lot of compliments on the vest. It's currently a steal at $39 but is really boxy OTR. Spent about $30 having the sides taken in.

                      http://www.landsend.com/products/men...76?sku_0=::AMO
                      Nice deal. Thanks for the link. I was going to say it looked really well fitted. I may have to pull the trigger haha

                      Comment




                      • Suit: Ader Milano
                        Tie: Berg & Berg
                        Shirt: BB
                        PS: Knottery
                        Shoes: Velasca

                        The jacket needs to have the sleeves shortened and the waist taken in.

                        Comment


                        • [MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION]- FWIW, I wouldn't touch the waist, but agree on the sleeves. That's a great suit, too- very elegant. I'm not a huge fan of the tie (but that's a matter of preference, not saying it's "wrong") but if you're a sz 9.0 I might steal those shoes.
                          --

                          I'm here mostly to keep my mouth shut and learn a thing or two.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PekkaKarhunen View Post
                            [MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION]- FWIW, I wouldn't touch the waist, but agree on the sleeves. That's a great suit, too- very elegant. I'm not a huge fan of the tie (but that's a matter of preference, not saying it's "wrong") but if you're a sz 9.0 I might steal those shoes.
                            I agree. Definitely shorten the sleeves, but from the picture it seems like the waist should only be brought in so slightly as to make it not worth the money. Unless you really feel like it's ruining the silhouette you want, I would say skip it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PekkaKarhunen View Post
                              [MENTION=12115]doomx[/MENTION]- FWIW, I wouldn't touch the waist, but agree on the sleeves. That's a great suit, too- very elegant. I'm not a huge fan of the tie (but that's a matter of preference, not saying it's "wrong") but if you're a sz 9.0 I might steal those shoes.
                              They are a 41.5 size which I think is about a nine. They feel similar construction to my AEs, so I think I will be getting more from them in the future.

                              The suit fabric is awesome, VBC flannel, and there is very minimal shoulder padding. I picked this up during my recent trip to Italy.

                              Comment


                              • First post. Last night at a masquerade ball.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X