Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC, that's a dope look. Your traditional looks are always slick, but the rolled sleeves, tie, square and contrast stitching on the lapel buttonhole give it all a nice, youthful flair.

Sprezzatura all day.

Comment

@JC: Gotta say man, even without the sleeves rolled up (which is a great change of pace) I think this is a stellar look for you. Very well played all the way around.

Comment

Thanks guys. It's fun trying new things since I can basically wear whatever I want to work.

Comment

Ya im liking that look JC. Well put together. I may try somethign similar after seeing that. I like it.

Comment

Thanks Lance, and I actually noticed that collar issue today too haha I'm hoping that will go away a little bit if I dry it and it shrinks maybe.......and JC you really killed it today, that might be one of my favorite fits you've posted

Comment

JC smashed the WIWT, those colors are on "POINT", great mix of color, and it looks super relaxed but still mean business...you get 4/5 bowties lol I>0<I I>0<I I>0<I I>0<I

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
              I>0<I

Comment

Wish I had decent thrift shops near me. Big fan of that thrifted Ted Baker jacket.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Cardigan - Ralph Lauren

Shirt - Hugo Boss

Tie - Knottery

Pants - Theory

Shoes - Cole Haan

My cocktail videos >

Comment

@tdig, what size are you? I've still got one that's about a 38 or so

Comment

Nice look, tdig, I can't pull off the cardigan look, but you wear it well (as did Pitt yesterday).

Also, how wide is that Knottery tie? I've been in the market for a navy knit tie for a while (which I think yours is), but am big enough that skinny ties look silly on me. Also, is it a square end or point?

Comment

@jason I am typically between a 36 and 38 depending on the brand/style.

@hornsup it's 3" and square bottom. definitely not a skinny tie.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

@tdig -- that sounds perfect. Bonus is coming tomorrow, and at $25 that was an easy purchase... along with way too many ties from their sale section ($20?! too easy). Wound up with $100+ in my cart quickly and had to scale back.

Comment

Yeah, I dig that shirt / tie / sweater combo as well... and the socks!

email me if you want measurements on the Ted Baker. I've got a few left including a blue like the one I was wearing.

Comment

@jason whats your email?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Sweater: J Crew cotton / cashmere blend like Joe has been talking about, thrifted

Shirt: CT, thrifted... it's a light blue check with a red double windowpane

Tie: Liberty of London for Saks 5th Ave, thrifted... it's red with yellow sunflowers with light blue centers

Pants: Bonobos

Shoes: Allen Edmonds Kenwood penny loafers, eBay

Comment

Working...
                                X