Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Danny View Post
    [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] Great suit and overall look. If I could change one thing I would probably opt for a solid shirt. Between the suit, tie, and shirt, the look comes off a tad stripe-heavy.

    Even with the stripes I would wear it, though. I'm a fan of the visual interest and pop of color the cardigan adds.
    White and light blue shirts are in the laundry, and I don't wanna rush the wife

    Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
    +1 about the surplus of fine stripes. I think it would have been better with a plaid or checked tie. Other than that it's a great outfit.
    Noted.
    5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

    Comment


      Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Liked my colors today. Nothing new...



      Those pants are so sharp that it looks like it can slice a tomato! Regarding the colors and rig, no comment since it's typical JBarwick's standards.

      Comment


        Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        Liked my colors today. Nothing new...

        Nice. Is the Rolex Sub blue as well or is it just the lighting (or my computer screen)?

        Comment


          Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post
          Originally posted by Danny View Post
          [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] Great suit and overall look. If I could change one thing I would probably opt for a solid shirt. Between the suit, tie, and shirt, the look comes off a tad stripe-heavy.

          Even with the stripes I would wear it, though. I'm a fan of the visual interest and pop of color the cardigan adds.
          I wonder how it looks in real life (as opposed to a well-light photo.) Perhaps the striped patterns on the tie and shirt aren't as apparent in standard indoor office lighting? Regardless, I too like the color combination.

          Comment


            Originally posted by sskim3 View Post
            Those pants are so sharp that it looks like it can slice a tomato! Regarding the colors and rig, no comment since it's typical JBarwick's standards.
            Thank you sir. As you can see in picture 1, the pants change from crispy creased to a slight break after settling in.

            Originally posted by TMann View Post
            Nice. Is the Rolex Sub blue as well or is it just the lighting (or my computer screen)?
            Rolex GMT2 BLNR so half black, half blue.

            Comment


              Originally posted by TMann View Post
              I wonder how it looks in real life (as opposed to a well-light photo.) Perhaps the striped patterns on the tie and shirt aren't as apparent in standard indoor office lighting? Regardless, I too like the color combination.
              In a normal conversation distance, you'd notice the stripes on the shirt more than the tie.
              Beyond that, it looks like a normal light-blue shirt and a plain black tie.
              5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

              Comment




                Jacket: SuitSupply
                Shirt: Spier & Mackay
                Pants: Bonobos Weekday Warriors
                Shoes: Cole Haan

                Comment


                  Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                  Liked my colors today. Nothing new...

                  Love the texture of that jacket. Nice look.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post


                    Jacket: SuitSupply
                    Shirt: Spier & Mackay
                    Pants: Bonobos Weekday Warriors
                    Shoes: Cole Haan
                    I love that jacket! Is it this one?
                    http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jacke...l?cgid=Jackets

                    Comment


                      [MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION] Yep, that's it. Super soft, really great texture, and the color is even more subtle than it looks on the website so it gets plenty of wear and was easy to work into my normal rotation.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                        [MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION] Yep, that's it. Super soft, really great texture, and the color is even more subtle than it looks on the website so it gets plenty of wear and was easy to work into my normal rotation.
                        That's great. I was actually debating about buying it but decided against it. I have too many other things that need to come first right now but it is beautiful.

                        Comment




                          Comment






                            Casual day
                            Coat: Bonobos
                            Scarf: J. Crew
                            Shirt: Uniqlo
                            Watch: Orient (I need to get more watches...)
                            Jeans: Gap
                            Shoes: Sperry Topsider

                            Comment


                              This sport coat again.

                              5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

                              Comment


                                Tried to combine a few different colors today. Tell me if you think it works.

                                V-neck, cords and shoes- BR
                                Shirt- Charles tyrwhitt
                                Watch- Skagen

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X