This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] Great suit and overall look. If I could change one thing I would probably opt for a solid shirt. Between the suit, tie, and shirt, the look comes off a tad stripe-heavy.

Even with the stripes I would wear it, though. I'm a fan of the visual interest and pop of color the cardigan adds.
    White and light blue shirts are in the laundry, and I don't wanna rush the wife

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
    +1 about the surplus of fine stripes. I think it would have been better with a plaid or checked tie. Other than that it's a great outfit.
    Noted.
    5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Liked my colors today. Nothing new...

Those pants are so sharp that it looks like it can slice a tomato! Regarding the colors and rig, no comment since it's typical JBarwick's standards.

Comment

Nice. Is the Rolex Sub blue as well or is it just the lighting (or my computer screen)?

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post
          Originally posted by Danny View Post
          [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] Great suit and overall look. If I could change one thing I would probably opt for a solid shirt. Between the suit, tie, and shirt, the look comes off a tad stripe-heavy.

Even with the stripes I would wear it, though. I'm a fan of the visual interest and pop of color the cardigan adds.
          I wonder how it looks in real life (as opposed to a well-light photo.) Perhaps the striped patterns on the tie and shirt aren't as apparent in standard indoor office lighting? Regardless, I too like the color combination.

Comment

Originally posted by sskim3 View Post
            Those pants are so sharp that it looks like it can slice a tomato! Regarding the colors and rig, no comment since it's typical JBarwick's standards.
            Thank you sir. As you can see in picture 1, the pants change from crispy creased to a slight break after settling in.

Originally posted by TMann View Post
            Nice. Is the Rolex Sub blue as well or is it just the lighting (or my computer screen)?
            Rolex GMT2 BLNR so half black, half blue.

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
              I wonder how it looks in real life (as opposed to a well-light photo.) Perhaps the striped patterns on the tie and shirt aren't as apparent in standard indoor office lighting? Regardless, I too like the color combination.
              In a normal conversation distance, you'd notice the stripes on the shirt more than the tie.
              Beyond that, it looks like a normal light-blue shirt and a plain black tie.

Comment

Jacket: SuitSupply
                Shirt: Spier & Mackay
                Pants: Bonobos Weekday Warriors
                Shoes: Cole Haan

Comment

Love the texture of that jacket. Nice look.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post

Jacket: SuitSupply
                    Shirt: Spier & Mackay
                    Pants: Bonobos Weekday Warriors
                    Shoes: Cole Haan
                    I love that jacket! Is it this one?
                    http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jacke...l?cgid=Jackets

Comment

[MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION] Yep, that's it. Super soft, really great texture, and the color is even more subtle than it looks on the website so it gets plenty of wear and was easy to work into my normal rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
                        [MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION] Yep, that's it. Super soft, really great texture, and the color is even more subtle than it looks on the website so it gets plenty of wear and was easy to work into my normal rotation.
                        That's great. I was actually debating about buying it but decided against it. I have too many other things that need to come first right now but it is beautiful.

Comment

Comment

Casual day
                            Coat: Bonobos
                            Scarf: J. Crew
                            Shirt: Uniqlo
                            Watch: Orient (I need to get more watches...)
                            Jeans: Gap
                            Shoes: Sperry Topsider

Comment

This sport coat again.

Comment

Tried to combine a few different colors today. Tell me if you think it works.

V-neck, cords and shoes- BR
                                Shirt- Charles tyrwhitt
                                Watch- Skagen

Comment

Working...
                                X