Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, y'all! I bought the shorts at Marshalls weeks ago, but this was my first opportunity to wear them. It's warm here now, and I'm pretty sure it's here to stay.

Comment

• Congrats Alan...and its definately not searsucker weather out in Boston, had to wear layers this morning it was freaking 22 degrees after those 80 degree days last week, 22 is unbearable...i envy your timezone Alan!

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
      I>0<I

Comment

• Alan - great wedding pics. Very - forgive me, frost - EPIC.

Your polo fits perfectly too. Guess that's what would happen if I had pecs.

Comment

• Thanks, Nick. :-) I'm actually really out of shape so I've gotten soft. I'm pretty much having to start over with strength training. If I'm not careful, what pecs I have will turn into fill-on moobs. :-P

As for the fit, that's the little bit of lycra in the material.

Comment

• Cool wedding pics Alan, and the car is awesome. My wife and I rented a white 1964 Cadillac convertible for our wedding and it was great. We're getting ready to celebrate our 5 year anniversary this July.

Comment

• I wore my seersucker shorts in Kuala Lumpur March 16. I don't know if the "never before Easter" rule applies if you're almost on the opposite side of the world. But I will be rocking the hell out of my seersucker very, very soon.

And it's almost time for a WIWT Opening Day Edition!

Comment

• Congrats on your 1 year anniversary Alan!, those are some great pictures you have there....I wish I could've worn shorts today too hah, it was 25 out today after being in the high 70's last week

Here's WIWT:

cardigan-Old Navy

Tie- J.Crew knit

Shirt-Old Navy

Pants-Polo

Not Shown-Navy Pea Coat (it was freezing today!)

Comment

• It's crazy to hear how cold it is elsewhere! It's not going to drop below 70 degrees all week here.

Comment

• I wish it was still cool around here. We're looking at a high of 80 all week.

Comment

• Trying something different since I've been told my trad sportcoats / blazers make me look old...

Ted Baker cotton sportcoat, thrifted

CT shirt, just came

Paul Stuart tie, thrifted

Brooks Brothers Madison pants, from another thrifter

Target socks

Cole Haan shoes

Comment

• I like the sleeves. It does have a more youthful feel. The tie is still very traditional. =D

Comment

• Looking sharp, JC! You have this smug look like "Yeah, I already know I got it, and I don't really need anyone to tell me otherwise, but I'm gonna post anyways to flaunt it. " :-)

Comment

• @Pitt - Clean look with minimal colors. Gives off a classic preppy vibe. I'm pretty sure I had the same ON cardigan in navy but had to return it due to the collar never laying flat. I seem to be buying less and less ON stuff.

Comment

• Really like the tie, JC. Never really been sure how I feel about the rolled up sleeves on a blazer. Maybe I'll just have to try it once.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure either... But the sleeves are too long and the cuffs are functional, so I figured I'd try it out. Gotta see what my tailor can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X