Bar: Simon's
    5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post

Sportscoat: Daniel Hetcher
      Shirt: I think Gap
      Tie/Square: thrifted
      Patterns on patterns on patterns! I like the pattern on that coat. For me, the tie and coat in the same pattern (even with vastly different colors), and those combined with the pattern of your shirt all being a similar size, is a bit busier than I like. I probably would have gone with a solid white shirt to break it up.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
        Patterns on patterns on patterns! I like the pattern on that coat. For me, the tie and coat in the same pattern (even with vastly different colors), and those combined with the pattern of your shirt all being a similar size, is a bit busier than I like. I probably would have gone with a solid white shirt to break it up.
        Makes me dizzy, but I really like the fabric of the jacket.
        My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Exactly what my wife said - wear a white shirt instead. But too late for work this AM, don't have time to change.
          5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Business casual 4eva.

McDonald sweater, S&M shirt, thrifted wool tie, JCF chinos, Florsheim longwings, Hamilton watch on leather NATO
            Ben

Comment

Exactly what my wife said - wear a white shirt instead. But too late for work this AM, don't have time to change.
              It's more the tie than the shirt. The tie is nearly identical in pattern to the jacket.
              My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Patterns aside, I like the way you've paired the traditional brownish-grey glen plaid with the fuchsia tie. I received a similarly-colored tie as a Christmas gift and have had to do some head-scratching to incorporate it into the Ivy prep/English country palette of my wardrobe.
                Ben

Comment

I've been critiquing a lot lately, so I'll post today's wear, at 6:30p so including wrinkles. Pants are cut too big since they were done and became even moreso after some re-shaping I've done in the last three years, but still aren't unusable for office use IMO. Also wearing one of my new SuSu ties:

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] I like the color coordination of the earthy tones. What model Hamilton is it?

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                      It's more the tie than the shirt. The tie is nearly identical in pattern to the jacket.
                      Exactly what I was thinking. I like the difference in the patterns of the shirt and jacket it was just the tie that made it look a little off. I do love the colors of that sport coat though!

Comment

Love all the patterns and colors but agree with everyone here the tie doesn't quite work. A grenadine or knit tie in a solid color would look good.
                        Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

Originally posted by stungray View Post
                          [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] I like the color coordination of the earthy tones. What model Hamilton is it?
                          The model number is H76412553. I bought it from Ashford a couple years back. I believe the model is discontinued and I'm not sure it was ever officially available in the US except through the grey market. It's a quartz chrono.
                          Ben

Comment

I've been critiquing a lot lately, so I'll post today's wear, at 6:30p so including wrinkles. Pants are cut too big since they were done and became even moreso after some re-shaping I've done in the last three years, but still aren't unusable for office use IMO. Also wearing one of my new SuSu ties:

This looks great. I especially like the green of the tie with the blue of the shirt.

Comment

Hey guys,
                              Been reading it for a long time but only posted a few times.
                              I got the brown Havana blazer (in silk, wool, and cotton) from the SuSu sale and it just came in yesterday. What do you guys think?

Blazer: SuSu (The jacket is really nice. Fit is almost perfect OTR)
                              Shirt: Alara
                              Pants: Unbranded 201's
                              Shoes: Allen Edmonds Cameron (thrifted for $14)
                              Watch: Invicta Pro Diver Automatic (got new for $35).

Sorry the pictures are so large!

Comment

Still sockless?!? That brown looks really good. I questioned it on the outlet website but looks great in these pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X