Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Alan: Love the colors again. Just like the new suit you previously bought, I think the tan and brown colors really look good on you.

Comment

Nice looks all of you guys. Alan and JC, you almost tempt me to try thrifting, but I can barely stand consignment stores let alone thrift stores. I actually hate brick & morter shopping, and am extremely impatient haha. I dont know if I have what it takes.

@Max always love seeing what you post. I love colour, and you always have some real nice combos with some nice brightness to them.

Comment

Thank Focuspants, preciate the compliment. I love color and mixing combinations as well. I experiment alot! I have actually become more observant of my surroundings only to pick up the color schemes in the them particularly flowers, and achitecture...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
        I>0<I

Comment

Lazy day today

Comment

Didn't you wear that sportcoat yesterday?

Comment

You don't have to sleep in your sport coats to get a broken in look! That's just for shoes! ;-)

Comment

@Acoustic, I really like that sportcoat, where'd you get it?

Comment

@Jason/nic: Just giving my merona blazers a break!

@thmage: its a BR gray sport coat from this season.

Comment

woah woah woah foodie.

Comment

Apologies for the picture quality.

Suit: Bonobos, custom functional buttons with red outline and ticket pocket

Shirt: Biased Cut, custom measurements

Tie: cotton tablecloth style from tiebar

Tiebar: tiebar (redundant and yes, I just typed tiebar three times in a row)

Silk knots: eBay

Pocket Square: tiebar (peeking up too high here, I folded it a bit more to get it under control)

iPhone back: Lazerwood - highly recommend it!

Comment

Blazer: JPress Linen / cotton, thrifted

Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt, thrifted

Pants: Banana Republic, cotton, thrifted

Shoes: Allen Edmonds Cambridge, bought from another thrifter

Watch: Orient Vintage

Comment

@Ryan, I still can't see your pics unless I load up the image separately... Don't know why.

Nice suit, shirt, and tie though

Comment

@JC: I REALLY like that shirt! And I noticed you're wearing your bday gift, too.

@Ryan: I see you're wearing the "sporty" suit again today. I like the silk knots, but I can't much see the tie or the square. :-S

@Acoustic: Can we see what that shirt looks like without the jacket on? I'm curious.

Comment

Just an FYI - Ryan's pic loads normally for me.

Comment

Oh I can see the pic fine. It's just washed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X