Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now back to the show.....casual office day, coffee run....

Coat - BR Factory (crazy, like $35 with coupons last year...)
    Pocket Sweater - J Crew
    Dad Cords (haha) - BR
    Belt - BR
    Shoes - Clarks Beeswax
    Time-X

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
      - Apology accepted.
      - I still like them ( they were my Levi 511 slims, not my J Crews....)
      - Yes, I am a good guy.
      - On a budget? Haha, now I am really offended...
      Wow, I don't come in the forum often and I can see why. I guess it's cool on a forum to make fun of people for their clothing choices, but that would get you smacked in person.
      Last edited by LesserBlackDog; December 1, 2015, 01:23 PM. Reason: don't be a dick.

Comment

And now back to the show.....casual office day, coffee run....

Coat - BR Factory (crazy, like $35 with coupons last year...)
        Pocket Sweater - J Crew
        Dad Cords (haha) - BR
        Belt - BR
        Shoes - Clarks Beeswax
        Time-X
        Total dad cords.

Looks nice. How comfortable are those Clarks? I've thought about picking up a pair so I have some shoes that can (hopefully) handle the rain and look nice, but also stay comfy.

(By the way, I hope you weren't offended by my comments yesterday. If so, I apologize. That wasn't my intent.)

Comment

Originally posted by dpark View Post
          Total dad cords.

Looks nice. How comfortable are those Clarks? I've thought about picking up a pair so I have some shoes that can (hopefully) handle the rain and look nice, but also stay comfy.

(By the way, I hope you weren't offended by my comments yesterday. If so, I apologize. That wasn't my intent.)

Jersey guys don't care, we just get even. No blood spilled, all good.

Now that everyone knows I'm 56, I get a pass on anything that looks Dad.....Boots are pretty new, haven't really broken them in yet, but like my other Clarks, I am sure they will be great once they get a little wear on them...

Comment

You've also had some great outfits where you showcase style on a budget.
            Ha! Talk about a backhanded compliment. It seems "the other forum" really may be more your speed, thecharleseg. Maybe you aren't aware of it, but the Dappered website is described on the home page as Affordable Men's Style. Hence, the affordable, or "budget" clothing.

JDI, those jeans aren't bad. I disagree that all men's must be dark rinse or else they're shite. Fit & quality are more important. Just call it sprezzatura, and you'll be a hero.

Comment

Details-
              JCf pants from last season
              Jcrew shirt
              Old navy moleskin blazer
              Boots from moustache store
              Reduced speedy on a rally strap

Comment

Trying out one of my new S&M (lolz) shirts.

McDonald sweater (random New Zealand maker), S&M shirt, Kent Wang knit tie, Levi's jeans, PRL boots

Not shown: Orient Blue Ray on blue and grey Bond-striped NATO; tan and white Kiel James Patrick leather and cord belt; handmade jade pinkie ring via Etsy (cuz I'm dat cool).
                Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

McDonald sweater (random New Zealand maker), S&M shirt, Kent Wang knit tie, Levi's jeans, PRL boots

Not shown: Orient Blue Ray on blue and grey Bond-striped NATO; tan and white Kiel James Patrick leather and cord belt; handmade jade pinkie ring via Etsy (cuz I'm dat cool).
                  I think I just ordered that same shirt for Black Friday (on Monday). Looks like I made a good choice. I'm loving that pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
                    Details-
                    JCf pants from last season
                    Jcrew shirt
                    Old navy moleskin blazer
                    Boots from moustache store
                    Reduced speedy on a rally strap
                    I like the pattern of those pants. Looks like it could be a donegal tweed pattern.

Comment

Back in black....

Lunch with the crew and all day happy hour to drown my Dad jean sorrows....not!

SportCoat - Stafford
                      Chambray Square - The Tie Bar
                      Denim Shirt - BR Factory - Nice heavy weight
                      Jeans - Gap 1969 Slim
                      Belt - Maker and Co.
                      Boots - Stafford Gunners
                      Time-X

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

That was the first shirt I ordered from S&M back in the summer... fantastic pattern and it has served me well!

Comment

Back in black....

Lunch with the crew and all day happy hour to drown my Dad jean sorrows....not!

SportCoat - Stafford
                          Chambray Square - The Tie Bar
                          Denim Shirt - BR Factory - Nice heavy weight
                          Jeans - Gap 1969 Slim
                          Belt - Maker and Co.
                          Boots - Stafford Gunners
                          Time-X

I like the boots!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post

I like the boots!
                            It's the official color of Northern NJ Italian restaurant lunch patrons...

Comment

I've posted similar outfits in the past, but this was yesterday's ensemble for a business lunch meeting.

Sport coat - J Crew Ludlow blazer in Italian Cotton
                              Shirt - Macy's Bar III slim fit
                              Tie - Vintage from scotland (thanks, dad)
                              Pants - Target Haggar slim fit premium chino
                              Shoes - Calvin Klein Carlton leather in cognac
                              Belt - Macys?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                                I've posted similar outfits in the past, but this was yesterday's ensemble for a business lunch meeting.

Sport coat - J Crew Ludlow blazer in Italian Cotton
                                Shirt - Macy's Bar III slim fit
                                Tie - Vintage from scotland (thanks, dad)
                                Pants - Target Haggar slim fit premium chino
                                Shoes - Calvin Klein Carlton leather in cognac
                                Belt - Macys?
                                You look very tall in that picture. I think it's a combination of the camera angle and you being very slim. I like bigger lapels and ties, but you pull this look off very well.. You look like you'd be hard pressed to find a look you can't pull off. You're lucky in that way as it will make this dressing good business easier for you. Just tighten that knot and you'll be good to go. Everything looks very good together.
                                My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Working...
                                X