This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    Are they the lambswool sweaters? I'm usually a large at Uniqlo, but I also found they fit pretty baggy. I sized down to medium for a perfect fit; the stretch of the wool helps.
    I have found that I need to size down on their sweaters as well.

Comment

Date night with my girlfriend. The photos were taken after I'd gotten home, hence the wrinkles. More than anything, I just wanted to show off my new-to-me Iron Rangers.

J. Press light blue university stripe OCBD (sorry for the bad lighting; I know it looks like it's solid-color instead of striped)
      Levi's 505 jeans
      Dickies belt
      J. Crew camp socks
      Red Wing Iron Rangers boots

Comment

Thanks for response, [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION]
        Eat what is good for your health but
        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

[MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - your pics never seems to come through when I view your posts (using tapatalk on iPhone). Any idea why this might be?

Comment

Originally posted by Wahoo1997 View Post
            [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - your pics never seems to come through when I view your posts (using tapatalk on iPhone). Any idea why this might be?
            Do they come through on laptop?

Comment

Shitty, damp cool rainy day coffee run....home office.

Jacket - BR Waxed
              Sweater - Gap
              Flannel - BR, like the gingham collar lining...
              Pants - BR Cords
              Shoes - Deer Stags
              Watch - Tsovet....wow, really like this one!

Comment

Funny, I don't see them on my laptop either.

Comment

Images show up inline on Chrome in iOS. Using Chrome on my laptop, they don't show up inline, but instead as a link that shows images if I click.

Comment

Images show up inline on Chrome in iOS. Using Chrome on my laptop, they don't show up inline, but instead as a link that shows images if I click.
                    I have Tapatalk as well on iPhone 6 (with current IOS update) and images are there.....maybe you need an update on the phone IOS and/or the app?

Comment

iOS and apps are up-to-date. It's weird - if I catch your post soon after you put it up, the pics come through. But if it's more than 12 hours, they don't. For example, your post from today came through fine. Anyway-thanks for the help.

Comment

iOS and apps are up-to-date. It's weird - if I catch your post soon after you put it up, the pics come through. But if it's more than 12 hours, they don't. For example, your post from today came through fine. Anyway-thanks for the help.
                        I have the same issue w/ [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] pics. Updated iOS & app but can't view the pics. Weird.....all other posts I can view just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mjn082 View Post
                          I have the same issue w/ [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] pics. Updated iOS & app but can't view the pics. Weird.....all other posts I can view just fine.
                          I think I may have figured it out. I haven't been logged into my account on the site I post my images to, so I think the images only remain for a period of time....If I log into my account before I upload, it will store them until I delete or max out space....we'll see what happens. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

[MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] Thanks. You post almost daily & always get a lot of great feedback. Hoping to borrow/steal some ideas, lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
                              I think I may have figured it out. I haven't been logged into my account on the site I post my images to, so I think the images only remain for a period of time....If I log into my account before I upload, it will store them until I delete or max out space....we'll see what happens. Thanks for letting me know.
                              That's not it. All JDI's photos work just fine in Windows on both Firefox and Chrome. This is an Apple issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
                                That's not it. All JDI's photos work just fine in Windows on both Firefox and Chrome. This is an Apple issue.
                                They work fine on Safari on a mac too. I can't attest to whether or not they work on an iPhone, as I'm a android guy.
                                My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Working...
                                X